Chapter 37

Ella walked along the train once again prepared for another year at Hogwarts. Draco walked behind her, Ella had just heard that he was a prefect this year and she was not happy about it.

"Come on love their's nothing bad about it" Draco says

"Except for the fact that your paired with Pansy" Ella pouts

"You're acting like I chose my partner" Draco says with a hint of amusement in his voice

"You're happy about this?" Ella looks at him

"I find your jealously adorable" Draco smirks

"I-I'm not jealous" Ella crosses her arms and looks away

Draco suddenly slams his hand beside her head pinning her to the compartment wall. Ella blushes immensely and shrinks under Draco's gaze. He chuckles before leaning down and kissing her.

"...the legendary wall slam.." Ella mutters

"Really" Draco laughs

"What, it was hot" Ella states

Draco chuckles before taking her hand and leading her into their compartment.

"You read too much manga" Draco says as he sits down

"You're not going to sit in the prefect compartment?" Ella asks

"Of course not" Draco shutters at the thought of sitting with only Pansy for an entire train ride "I'm rather sit with my girlfriend"

Ella giggles and sits on his lap

"I like this seat better" Ella lays her head on his shoulder

"I'm sure you do" Draco chuckles

-

The Entrance Hall was ablaze with torches and echoing with footsteps as the students crossed the flagged stone floor for the double doors to the right, leading to the Great Hall and the start-of-term feast.

The four long house tables in the Great Hall were filling up under the starless black ceiling, which was just like the sky they could glimpse through the high windows. Candles floated in midair all along the tables, illuminating the silvery ghosts who were dotted about the Hall and the faces of the students talking eagerly, exchanging summer news, shouting greetings at friends from other houses, eyeing one another’s new haircuts and robes.

Ella saw her brother in the crowd and split off from Draco to go see him.

"Harryyyyyyy" Ella jumps on his back

"Ah!" Harry looks at the face beside him "Ella, you scared me"

"Hehehe" Ella laughs "what's up big brother?"

"You haven't heard?" Hermione asks

"Heard what?" Ella questions as she gets off Harry's back, standing beside him

"Harry went under trail for using magic outside school" Ron tells her

"Oh my gosh, really?" Ella looks at Harry "I'm sorry, I didn't know"

"It's ok, I wouldn't have wanted you at the hearing anyway" Harry admits "not that I'm saying it's a bad thing or anything.. I just.. well.. I don't want you put in dangerous situations anymore. So just stay out of trouble, we've fought too much over the years that I thought you wouldn't even talk to me this year"

"Your my brother, of course I'll talk to you" Ella smiles "We're twins after all"

"But I'm still older" Harry jokes