Chapter 16

It was the middle of the summer, Draco hasn't gotten one letter from Ella, he hasn't even seen her. Draco was in his room, he just laid on his bed with his eyes closed. He has just yelled at his parents, he was so fed up with everything, he missed his best friend.

Their was a knock at his door "Draco" his mother called

"Go away" Draco said angrily, turning on his side to face the wall

He heard her footsteps going down the stairs, he sighed and closed his eyes again. All of a sudden the door was kicked open with a bang.

"Draco get your lazy ass up!"

Draco turned around to see Ella

"Ella" Draco said quickly standing up "Great Merlin you broke my door!"

Ella grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down to her height "you lazy ass when someone tells you to get up then move your ass"

"ok ok, down girl" Draco said before Ella released him

"Ok your forgiven" Ella smiled

"...you broke my door" Draco said staring at it

"Then get your lazy butt up next time dummy"  Ella said as she sat on his bed "tv, on"

Draco sighed and grabbed the tv remove. He plopped onto his bed next to Ella and turned on the tv. He looked at her, she has the same stupid grin on her face. He pinched her cheeks and pulled them in annoyance.

"Get that stupid look off your face" Draco said before releasing

Ella pouted and rubbed her cheeks, she stuck her tongue out at him and he laughed. He shook his head at her and patted her head.

"So what made you finally come visit?" Draco questioned

"My dad decided to come see your parents and let me come" Ella replied hanging upside-down from his bed

Draco did the same, they looked at each other and laughed. They always had a good time together.

"School will be boring without you" Draco said

"Of course it will" Ella said "by the way my dad found out I have the same birthday as Harry, we're actually the same age, but he was born a couple hours before me, so I'm still the younger one. Dumbledore gave him my birth certificate."

"So he just guessed your age when he got you" Draco laughed

"basically" Ella shrugged

Their was a knock on the door and Snape walked in, he raised his eyebrow at them seeing them hanging upside down. Ella laughed.

"Let's go" Snape said turning around and walking out the door

Ella flipped off the bed, Draco doing the same, while he landed on his feet she landed on her butt.

"Clutz" Draco said holding his hand out to her, she took it and he pulled her up on her feet

"Bye drakie" Ella said heading out the door

-

Weeks passed and it was Harry and Ella's birthday. Snape took Ella to the Malfoy manor for her birthday. She spent the day with Draco, Draco showed off on his new broom, he told her that he was going to try out for quidditch this year. Ella had lots of fun for her birthday before it was time to leave Draco took Ella out back.

Draco took a small box out of his pocket and handed it to her with a small blush on his face "happy birthday"

Ella opened it to see a beautiful silver locket

"It's beautiful Draco thank you" Ella said as she hugged him

"Open it" Draco said

Ella opened the locket to see a piture of her and Draco in it.

"It's the picture my mum took of us after my sword competition from our winter break" Draco said

Draco took the locket and put it on her. Ella hugged her best friend again.

"Now when I'm at school you can look at that, I know you'll miss me" Draco said smugly "Don't stare at it too much"

"oh of course your greatness" Ella said with a bow "but you're just too irresistible to not stare at"

Draco and her then laughed. This was a great birthday.