Interviews and Whatnot

Post Incident Interview
Tsukauchi Namosa- Head Detective

Time Stamp: 8:03

Tsukauchi: To begin the interview, please state your full name and age.

Iida: Iida Tenya, 15 years old

Tsukauchi: And you were directly involved in the USJ incident?

Iida: yes, sir

Tsukauchi: please explain your involvement

Iida: I was there with my class, we were attending the USJ facility that day to participate in a rescue exercise with Aizawa- sensei and Thirteen- sensei.

Tsukauchi: please continue

Iida: Shortly after we arrived, the villains did. Thirteen sensei had begun explaining the excercise when the warp gate villain appeared at the far end of the facility.

Tsukauchi: Could you please describe this warp villain?

Iida: It had a mist like appearance and was capable of warping in extremely large amounts of villains.

Tsuksuchi: okay, continue

Iida: The moment he showed up, my classmate, Midoriya, began texting on his phone.

Tsukauchi: Texting?

Iida: He said he was messaging the other UA staff.

Tsukauchi: What happened after that?

Iida: He informed the rest of the class that communications were blocked, and he told me to run to get help.

Tsukauchi: Did you?

Iida: At first I resisted, as I wanted to stay there and assist my classmates, which was foolish. Midoriya convinced me to leave so I might contact the pro heroes because I was the most capable of doing so.

Tsukauchi: Is that because of your quirk?

Iida: yes.

Tsukauchi: Did anything else happen before you left?

Iida: Nothing specific, Midoriya began trying to help organize out classmates, which I am ashamed to admit I couldn't assist in.

Tsukauchi: You did the right thing, it is possible that some of your classmates may not have survived if you hadn't.

Iida: I suppose so.

Tsukauchi: What about after you left? What happened then?

Iida: I ran to the school, and upon arrival informed every teacher I came in contact with. Then I ran to Nedzu- sensei's office to tell him.

Tsukauchi: Very well, is that all? Or is there anything you'd like to add?

Iida: I don't believe there is anything else of benefit. When I arrived at the USJ with the teachers, Midnight- sensei made me stay outside and help my classmates evacuate, so I didn't see much else.

Tsukauchi: Okay, thank you for your time.

Iida: of course.

Interview Concluded
Time Stamp: 8:15

Post Incident Interview
Tsukauchi Namosa- Head Detective

Time Stamp: 8:17

Tsukauchi: To begin the interview, please state your full name and age.

Asui: Asui Tsuyu, 15

Tsukauchi: And you were directly involved with the USJ incident?

Asui: yes, kero