Interviews and Whatnot pt.2

Post Incident Interview
Tsukauchi Namosa- Head Detective

Time Stamp: 8:41

Tsukauchi: To begin the interview, please state your full name and age.

Bakugo: Bakugo Katsuki, 15

Tsukauchi: and what was your involvement with the USJ incident?

Bakugo: I was there

Tsukauchi: you were present as a student?

Bakugo: duh

Tsukauchi: Please explain your point of view of the attack.

Bakugo: Well Thirteen started explaining about quirks or something stupid, then that misty fuck showed up and I jumped at him, cuz he was obviously one of the biggest villains there and I had to take him down.

Tsukauchi: I'm sorry, misty fuck? Are you describing the warp gate villain?

Bakugo: Yeah, him. Anyway, then the fucker warped me off to some other area with shitty hair and we had to fight a bunch of those damn extras. Shitty hair did okay but I ended up with the majority of the work.

Tsukauchi: Um, shitty hair? Who is that?

Bakugo: My classmate, the one with the ugly red hair.

Tsukauchi: Could you tell me his name?

Bakugo: Uh, Kiri- Kirishima, I think. Anyway, then we fought through all those damn villains to get back to the plaza where the most of them were, and stupid deku was there with Aizawa.

Tsukauchi: And who is deku?

Bakugo: Midoriya Izuku

Tsukauchi: okay, please continue

Bakugo: The idiot was fighting a bunch of villains with his stupid support items that he made. Pah- it's not like he could've won. The deku doesn't even have a quirk!

Tsukauchi: Please just explain your point of view of the attack.

Bakugo: Tch, anyway, he kept hitting them with this black stick thing and throwing those damn pink bombs. Those stupid ones that stick you to things.

Tsukauchi: Yes, I believe he calls them the GlitterGoop.

Bakugo: Who cares what he calls them?

Tsukauchi: Please continue with your retelling.

Bakugo: There was this big ass bird lookin monster at the front that was about to fight Aizawa, but then useless Deku jumped in front of the damn thing and it grabbed him instead.

Tsukauchi: He jumped in front of your teacher?

Bakugo: Yeah, I don't know why the idiot couldn't just let the pros handle it. Stupid useless... coulda gotten hurt

Tsukauchi: From what I understand, Midoriya is incredibly injured in the hospital now.

Bakugo: I know! Tch, whatever. That's what he gets.

Tsukauchi: Please don't yell in here, we're conducting an official police interview.

Bakugo: Whatever, at some point he stabbed the monster thing in the brain with his electric stick thing and like, killed it.

Tsukauchi: It has been confirmed that what was previously referred to as "Nomu" is deceased. You're saying that Midoriya is the one who killed it.

Bakugo: Yeah, he stuck it in place then jammed a stick in its brain. Can I go now?

Tsukauchi: Yes, you can.