Loose Ends

BREAKING NEWS: Flame Hero: Endeavor, Loses Custody of his youngest child.

Todoroki Enji, better known as the Flame Hero: Endeavor, was put under investigation for child abuse following an anonymous tip left during the UA Sports Festival. The investigation was kept under wraps until recently, when the verdict was reached.

Todoroki has been found guilty of child abuse, neglect, and endangerment. His hero license has been temporarily revoked following his loss of custody over his youngest son, Todoroki Shoto. Reportedly, Todoroki- kun's custody will fall to his eldest sister, Todoroki Fuyumi.

So far, the entirety of the Todoroki family has refused to comment, save for one thing uttered by the youngest family member as they left the courthouse today. A reporter with Hosu News caught the young boy staring into the camera, before whispering the words, "Bastard man," and leaving with his sister.

Todoroki's kun's statement, while controversial has sparked a massive public response, many users of social media posting memes of Endeavor, with the caption, Bastard Man.

More on this story at 18:00 with Mustafu News.

BREAKING NEWS: Kidnapped UA student returned, unharmed after single- handed lay taking down the Hero Killer, Stain.

UA first year, Midoriya Izuku was recently returned safe and sound to the UA campus following his dramatic kidnapping Wednesday evening. Midoriya is best known for being the first quirkless hero student ever at UA high as well as the first quirkless student to ever place in the UA Sports Festival.

If you were in Hosu on Wednesday night, you'd certainly know the circumstances of Midoriya'a abduction. Following the release of what several of the media has been calling "Nomus" on downtown Hosu, the hero killer, Stain, struck, maiming and killing the pro hero- Native. Reportedly, Midoriya located the struggle, and while he was too late to save the hero on the scene, Midoriya managed to save another classmate from the hero killer's wrath as well as eventually, in self defense, kill the man.

Shortly after his scuffle with Stain, police arrived on the scene only to watch as young Midoriya was carried away by a "Nomu" that had wings. This was not Midoriya's first encounter with the Leauge of Villains, having apparently already fought off a Nomu when attacked at the USJ.

It reportedly took less than 48 hours for Midoriya to return, unharmed. While many rejoice in the safe return of the young pupil, many others are questioning the legitimacy of his return. Was Midoriya really able to escape safely, or is there something much more sinister at play?

Mustafu Local News

Hawks and Co

Hawks- Hawks
Mido- Izuku

Hawks: hey kid, I heard you got back okay

Mido is online

Mido: yeah, I'm good

Hawks: look, I just wanted to apologize
Hawks: I was a shitty mentor, and I should've paid more attention to you

Mido: I mean like
Mido: I should probably be assuring you that you weren't, and that you did a good job
Mido: but I deserved better than what you gave me

Hawks: I know
Hawks: and trust me when I say I've been blaming myself ever since
Hawks: I had a near heart attack when I saw you'd been taken
Hawks: if I'd just been there...