Chapter Fifty

A/N Here it is !! The last chapter !! This was such a fun story to write, especially for my first ever fan fic though now after having finished this a few months ago I'm really excited to be working on some other fics !! Thank you every one of you who has given this story a chance and for all the comments and votes !!

Epilogue will be posted tmrw !!

"Are you sure those candles arrived yet love?" Harry calls out to Louis from their master bedroom whilst pulling on the silk black shirt.

            "Yeah, I put em on the counter this morning. Think Gigi grabbed them when they arrived earlier though."

"Told you we should have hidden them." He smirks despite being alone, his reflection the sole witness.

            "Give her a break, she's pregnant and I won't be getting in the way of a pregnant woman's wants and needs." Louis' voice drifts through from the bedroom.

With one final sweep over his appearance in the mirror he steps out from the bathroom, eyes drifting on instinct towards where Louis stands, silhouetted by the window in the fading evening light.

"You," He starts, walking forward till he's pressed against Louis' back, leaning down to press a lingering kiss to the fabric covering his shoulder, "Look stunning."

            "A man can only try." Louis replies as he tilts his head to the side and kisses him feverishly.

"I'll have you know," Harry claims between breathes, "That I didn't just spend the better part of twenty minutes in the bathroom only for you to ruffle up my look the moment I stepped out."

            "Poor baby." Is Louis' only mocking reply before he turns to kiss him properly. Harry can feel the smile on his lips, taste it with every breathless trace of their lips.

"You're the devil Louis Tomlinson." Harry laughs, pulling away only far enough that he can rest his forehead against Louis. Relishing in merely breathing him in, holding him before him and knowing he'll have this feeling forever and day more.

            "Alright," Louis says, sneakily maneuvering so that he can claim his lips briefly once more, "We have guests waiting downstairs."

He huffs in reply, watching as Louis stalks away from him towards the door. "Nice of you to remember that little fact." There's no bite to his words, there never is when it comes to his Louis.

They make their way downstairs together, hand in hand. Having spent so long believing he'd never have this feeling again, he savors each moment as he allows Louis to lead the two of them through what is now their house and out into the open yard. Surprisingly, the sun is shinning today. The yard bathed in golden light, everyone they hold dear perched somewhere before them.

Mitch, Sarah, Ny and each of Zayn's sisters stand off to the left, on the far edge of the spacious deck enraptured in conversation with Lottie, Michael, Paul and Niall. In front of him he spots his mum and the older of Louis' twin sisters smiling and laughing with one another. Zayn, with a heavily pregnant Gigi wrapped around his arm sport dazzling smiles whilst talking with Niall and Liam's parents, a young Bear clings to his grandparent's legs. Maya and Liam talk quietly to themselves, seated on the reclining chairs on the deck. Sandy and his family are wrapped up talking with Jeff, Glenne and Rebecca, Amanda and Zayn's parents wandering back towards them laden with several loaded glasses between them.

Gemma eyes Louis and him and peels away from where she'd been standing, Ernest tucked securely on her hip while Doris squeals excitedly at the sight of Louis. The older man barely has enough warning to scope down and open his arms before he's enveloped by the young child. Louis laughs into her neck, lifting her from the ground and holding her closely to him.