Five Nights at Nightmare's

Yandere Bad Sanses X Dust

Request by fatal890

Aqilah: I hope you like it! And I'm going to change the Yandere as  animatronic (like FNaF) also there's a cringe in this one... I guess? Sorry if this isn't what you want... Miss/Mr.

***

Dust was sitting in the living room reading a news paper, looking for a job. He was alone with no family or another relative. His brother, Papyrus died of an accident car.

So he need money to pay the bills and things he need the most. He flipped every pages until he found a job called Nightmare Joku's Pizzeria. Dust was curious about it but that's he only found it left.

He did have a part time job but got kicked out because of the manager scolding him with no reasons. He smiled and pulled out a phone as he called the manager of the pizzeria.

***

He finally got a job but his shift was at night in six days to finish it. He went back to his home to sleep early so he could stay out late later.

Before 12 am Dust wore the security guard suit and hat and heading out to the Pizzeria. He entered and went to the security room.

He grabbed the tablet and sat on the chair. While he was checking around the camera the phone began to rang.

(Aqilah: I don't remember what did the phone guy said so I just randomly up. Don't mind!)

Hello, err... Welcome to Nightmare Joku's Pizzeria where the kids play time with the animatronics. Um... There's a lots of things you've gotta do. Just try to survive 12 am 'til 6 am.

Dust smirked thought it was easy. Just surviving 12 am until 6 am. But when there's a warn from the phone guy, his smirk turned into frown and his eyes were shock in fear.

Don't let the animatronics get you, if they do they might stuffed you inside the suit... Good luck!

"Great... I need to survive while checking those–" Before he could finish his sentence when he checked the animatronics' stage. The Crack head was gone. "Shoot! Where is he!?"

He checked every camera and finally found him that Horror was in the kitchen staring at him. Dust gulped in fear as he heard someone running toward the right door as he closed it.

He heard a loud bang sound as press the white button and saw Error was at the window staring at him, licking his lip.

"νєяу ιηтєяєѕтιηg~." Error smirked as he left him alone and began to tell the others. "нєу gυуѕ, ι ƒσυη∂ α ¢υтє ηιgнт gυαя∂, нє ιѕ νєяу ∂郃єяєηт тнαη тнє σтнєя тσσ."

"Really?" The lead of the animatronic, Nightmare asked, smirking evilly at him. He chuckled. "Let's say hi to our little new friend then~..."

***

They all tried to entered the security guard room and haunt Dust down but failed. In 5 days later, he managed himself to survive the night. One more to go and things will be finally over!

Dust was checking the battery and it was half of 55% while the time is only about 3 am. He didn't realize he used it too much. He was so distracted by the battery until Nightmare was behind him.

Nightmare's breath was behind Dust's neck as the little security guard felt a deep and cold breath him as he quickly turn his head around slowly and saw the animatronic was behind him.

He screamed and threw them tablet at Nightmare's face as he quickly run away from the security room. "Get him boys!" Nightmare demand the other animatronics.

Cross was chasing him as he jumped but he missed because Dust slide under the table as he hit on Killer. "Oof!"

Dust crawled slowly under the table, not wanted the animatronics to kill and stuffed him inside that suit. He get out of the table and head to the exit but Nightmare wrapped his body up using his tentacles and pulled him toward him.

"Got ya~." Nightmare cooed as he carried him to the room with the others. Not a staff where they stuffed the security guard inside the suit. No, there was a bed with a soft, cold blanket with a chains on the bed posts.

Dust tried to struggling away from him. Nightmare let him go as Dust tried to escape from the room but Horror blocked it. "Nah ah, sweetie. You're not going anywhere~."

Killer walked toward behind him and snuggle his head with his chin. "You're gonna to stay here with us, love~." He said wrapping around his body with his arms.

"Nobody will here your scream~ but we can~." Cross cooed cupping Dust's both cheekbones as he kissed him on the lip.

Error jealousy and dragged Dust away from the two animatronics and snuggle him. "∂ση'т ωσяяу, ρυρρєт. ωє'ℓℓ тαкє gσσ∂ ¢αяє σƒ уσυ~ ησ мαттєя ωнαт~."

"And if you dare to escape from us... Dust~." Dust's eyes were looking at Nightmare's eye in the dark. "You'll have a very hard punishment. Not stuff you in suit... But..." He paused and lead toward his non existent ears. "... Keeping you, kissing you all over your body and having adopted children with you~ our little birthday boy~"

(Aqilah: Shoot... That's cringe... Don't hate me about that...)

The End-❤

***

Aqilah: OMG, 1.03k already!? It was like month ago. Thank you very much!

And did I blown your mind away? No... Okay. That's only classic. I'll see you guys on the next request!