The Deal

Yandere Nightmare X Dream

Part 2 of He's My Dream Now

Request by: TomokoTamura

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy.

***

Ever since Strawberry stole Nightmare's brother way. The king of fear is now insane. He want him back. He wants HIS brother back. Soon he decided to make a plan for taking Dream back to him.

Ink, Blueberry and the other Bad Sanses were trying to stop Nightmare from killing them since he lost his sanity. If they didn't hate Dream in the first place, none of this will happen.

After a long fight, Nightmare had killed them and only left is to find Strawberry as a revenge. He was about to teleport away but someone was behind him. He eye on that skeleton was floating and know who is he. The one and only Bill!sans.

Meanwhile, Dream and Strawberry were having a nice picnic together in the morning. The smol bean eat the cake that his 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 made it for him. "Yum! It was delicious, brother!" He told him eating it up.

The strawberry version of Nightmare smiled at him with a blushed. "Thank you, brother!" He cuddled him close while watching the clear sky. "I knew you love my cakes and drinks!"

He noticed that there are some crums on Dream's cheekbones. He chuckles at him before wiping them away from his cheekbones using the tissue. The smol bean blushed in embarrassment as he tackles him to the ground.

Strawberry tickled him making his brother laughs. Dream begs him to stop but he refused to until he was finally satisfied. The pink Nightmare hugs him as his new little brother hugs back.

***

It was a terrible night, Strawberry was shocked that Nightmare had found them and trying to kill the two of them. He told Dream to hide, he will handle him off. The poor little one doesn't want to leave but he has too.

He quickly runs outside the house, trying to escape from Nightmare. Strawberry got killed by the original when almost won. Nightmare teleported behind the forgotten guardian and killed him using his tendrils.

The king of fear stood on Dream's dead body. Bill appeared next to him. Nightmare made a deal with him so he could bring his brother back but he must kill Dream.

Soon Bill reborn Dream back as 5 years old. Nightmare smiled insanely and hugs his brother. He carried him and teleported back to his castle. After he finally got his brother back, Dream doesn't remember anything from the past since his memories been replaced.

And now Nightmare is finally happy to have his brother back and no one will steal him away from him ever again.

The End