Special Delivery/ Insane Love

Yandere ?????? X Dream

Requested by: Sdfre3qq

&

Yandere Chess X Asylum

Requested by:BookForAEye

Aqilah: Thanks for the ideas Sdfre3qq! I hope you enjoy!

***

Dream received an order from his customer. "Okay, I'll be there in a minutes! Ink, the customer want some special cookies!" He told them as he end the call. He smiled since it is his first time doing this and this is his opportunity to delivery someone's house.

His friend, Ink got the order from Dream's first customer and put the box inside the bag. "Here you go, Dream!" He gives it it to him with his smile. He watched him grab the bag and hop on the motorcycle.

"Also Dream! Be careful out there, lot of works got killed after they delivered someone's, we don't know which one but please if you find the killer, call the police quickly." Ink warned them feeling worried for his friend.

Dream smile and nods at his warn. "Don't worry, Ink! I'll be fine!" He said as he turn the engine on as he drove away to the customer's house. He humming while driving to their house.

After few hours later, he made it. He turned the engine off and jump off the motorcycle. He walks to the door step and knocked. He pulled the box of cookies as the door open. "Special delivery!" He smiled. He waited for so long to say it.

The customer smiled and thank him. They hide their knife behind their back because he was too cute to be kill. They grabs the box then give the money to him.

They looks at the box and looked at Dream who has already left. A blushed on their cheekbones and his soul feeling fuzzy. "What a cute delivery kid. I want him... He's mine..." Their smile twist before closing the door.

***

"Oh, another one? Sure!" The smol one smiled at the same customer who ordered yesterday. He chuckles at them and end the call. "Ink, it's the same customer! They love our cookies!"

"Oh really? That is great!" His friend smiled. "Soon our business will getting bigger!" He gives the same cookies and give it to Dream. He watched him driving to the same customer's place happily but at the same time praying him that he is okay.

The customer smiled at Dream when he finally came and decided themselves to let him in for a chat. He calls his friend if he could take a break after his work. Ink let him take a rest. He is the manager after all.

"Thank you, Ink! You are the best!" He said as he end call. The customer let him in and sit on the couch. Dream sit on the couch next to him. "Do you like our cookies?"

"Did you make it?" They asked him curiously. Dream nods at him slowly that he doesn't understand why he ask that question. "I love it actually, that cookies man. I want it more."

"I could deliver you, I'm a delivery guy after all." He said with a smile. "Tomorrow is my day off, which means I can finally take a rest." He told them.