Snake's Love

Yandere Lamia!Error X Ink

Request by: Me

Aqilah: No one request so I request myself, I hope you enjoy!

***

Ink was lost inside the deep woods. He doesn't remember where did he go and he had lost the map which is hard for him. He begins to search for some help but sadly no one is here after this is a woods.

He sighed that he has to find away out by his own. How about can it be? Turns out, it was pretty hard. He almost die by a carnivorous animals, traps and harmful ways to die. He instantly regretted doing this but what was he doing anyways?

Oh yeah now he remembered! He was trying to find the myths about the Lamia, half of snake body if he wasn't sure if that myth is true. So he decided to find out on his own. He should have invited his friends from the start.

How dumb he is. Ink keep searching for the way out from the forest until he found a cave. He remember that Lamia lives inside the cave. He walks inside it check it out.

"Hello? Are there Lamia here?" Ink looks around the cave. He could even hears his own echo. "Hello?? Echoes!" He chuckles how funny he is. He went inside deeply until everything went so dark. He was lucky that he brought his flashlight inside his bag.

He keeps walking and tries to find the Lamia but there's none. Maybe the myths isn't true at all. "What a waste of time, Ink. Lamia doesn't exist!" He sighed and almost lost his hope until someone wraps around his waist.

He was shocked and looks behind to see the lamia. He gasped in surprised that it does exist. The lamia looks at him hungrily and want to eat him but at the same time want to keep him safe. So the lamia decided to bring him into his place where he used to sleep.

Ink doesn't struggling since he is afraid to get eaten by the big, scary lamia. He doesn't want to get digestive. That would be terrified to say that in his thoughts. Lamia swirling around himself and put Ink on his swirling tail.

"Go on, little one, ask me a question." The lamia told him. "Don't be shy, I ain't eating you alive... Yet."

Ink gulps in fear and quickly begin to ask. "What's your name???" He shuttered in fear. He doesn't want to get eaten after all.

"Error. You?" Error looks at Ink with a little smile.

"I-Ink!"

"Ink, huh? It's really nice to meet you, where are you looking for me?" Error hissed as Ink could see his multiple tongues came out from his mouth.

He panic and quickly responded. "Everyone said they saw lamia from... I don't know when but it was a very long time ago! They said that you exist and I don't believe it so I decided myself to check out!!!"

Error looks at him and he begins to laughs at him. "Of course Lamia exist, but I'm the last one. Because of them, they killed my friends and my family when I was a kid."

Ink felt guilty for him and hugs him. "I'm sorry to hear that." He cuddles his stomach. Error looks at him with a smile.

This little one, is nicer than the other, he is also cute~! Error blushed. I'm going to make him mine~...

It was getting late and Ink cannot leave the cave because he might get kill by the  animals or traps. So he decided to stay in the cave with Error. Ink cuddles him because the lamia's skin is very warm than he thought.

Error pet his head and cuddles him close to him while watching from a far distance outside from his cave. He doesn't like anyone from out there after what they had done to his family and his friends.

But now since he has Ink, maybe he could make his own family with him. He loves to have his own children after all.

***

The next morning, Ink looks at Error who is smiling happily. Now he needs leave this place before Error eat him to death. He quickly runs away as fast as he could and runs out from the cave.

Error wants snuggle his soon to be lover BUT Ink had left. He quickly wake up and looks outside from the cave. "INK!!!!" He screamed loudly that Ink could even beat from a far.

Ink quickly runs fast as he could. He doesn't want to get eaten. He looks around if there's someone here but no one which is suck for him. He was distracted by his though until he trip on the floor something. A tail? Oh no.

His eyes looks behind him as he turns around and shocked to see Error who is unhappy. "My~ My~, Is my little Inky running away from me~?" Error carried him up.

"Please! I'm sorry! Don't eat me!!!" Ink struggling around tries to escape but it was useless. "Please!! I'm terribly sorry!! I promise I won't leave you again!!"

Error lick his own lip. "Don't worry, I won't eat you but as a punishment for leaving me there, you're going to stay with me for the rest of your life with OUR family~."

Ink was shocked what he said. I guess it's way better than getting eaten. He thought as he let Error make out with him.

Few years later, Ink get use to Error and he has two children, one a normal and the other is a lamia. Error had killed the rescuers who try to save Ink. He won't let everyone steal his family way. Not even those hunters.

The End