Vampire Love / Horror Game

Yandere Vampire X Victim

Requested by: Uroldfriend

&

Yandere Horror X Blueberry

Requested by: TheSparkleUnicorn1

Aqilah: Enjoy! Sorry if it's bad.

***

Yandere Vampire X Victim

Victim runs inside the woods because he was banished by those villagers who blame him everything. He didn't do something wrong! Just why? Why??! He could feel his tears running down through his cheekbones.

A cold breathe came out from his mouth and feel he is getting more tired. He begins to find a place to rest until he found a massive mansion or more like a castle. He was gasping in shocked that he never see this big house in his life.

It's getting late and it'll be rain so soon. Instead of resiste, why not taking the opportunity? At least he could stay here for a little while until tomorrow. He entered the mansion since it was unlock.

But does he even know that it is the vampire's place? Meanwhile, Vampire is very lonely in his place. There are no one lives there but himself. He really wants to have a family with someone. Sadly all of the vampire are dead because of the hunters.

"Hello? Is someone here?" Vampire could  hear someone had entered his place. He quickly change into a bat and flew to see who entered his mansion. He gasped and blushed when he saw a beautiful skeleton. "I'm staying here for awhile since... It's getting late and it's going to late!"

"I have no place to live since they banished me with no reason. I didn't know, why?" He felt guilty for the little one and he decided let him stay and besides this skeleton will be his anyways.

Victim saw some food in the dinner room. He was drooling that he hasn't eat in days already. He walks toward the dinner room and sat on the chair. There is a note next to the plate. He grabs it and read it.

I heard what you said, darling~ I'll let you stay here. Enjoy your meal~!

V-

The skeleton blushed when that unknown writing called him darling. He smiled and starting to eat the food. Meanwhile Vampire was watching his soon to be lover eating his meal secretly as a bat. His darling must be really hungry after these days.

***

Victim went up stairs and open the door which is a bedroom. He smiled and laid on the soft and comfy bed. "So soft!" He said and soon he falls asleep. Vampire entered his room and transformed back to his normal self.

Oh my, he's so cute~, too bad that he's going to live but, I won't let it happen. He's going to stay with me.. With our family... Vampire smirked evilly before walks out from the room.

The next day, Victim realized that the door is locked up. He tries to get out the other doors or the windows but everything is locked up too. He is now terrified. Maybe the door will opens at night?

Yeah, maybe that for sure however, that night the door is still closed. He doesn't know why it closed. Until... Someone is behind him. He turned around to see a vampire. He is scared that the vampire might bite his neck or kill him.

But nothing happens. Victim looks at the vampire. He asked his name and the vampire replied that his name is Vampire. Victim told his same making Vampire blushed and chuckles darkly.

"So cute~, it makes me want you more~..." Then Vampire scoop him up and flew to his room. His lover doesn't understand why did he do this until Victim finally get it what was he going to do. "Relax, my love, you're going to love it  so much~..."

After few years later, Victim was being forced to have a family with the vampire. He now has 18 children because of twins or triplets. Vampire is very happy that he is no longer begin a lonely vampire because he has his wife and his children.

The End

***

Yandere Horror X Blueberry

Blueberry woke up that he had entered the game. It is a horror game where he has to escape from the house or else the beast will get him. He doesn't know if he put it in an easy mode, but he prays it is.

But someone decided to change his mode into hard mode since he's the creator of this game and he is the beast. He watched Blueberry collect some useful stuff that he found and solve the puzzle.

The game is getting more challenge for Blueberry but the magnificent Blueberry never gives up hope. Then he found a note at the wall. He reads.

"One, they entered the game, two, the beast is watching secretly and three, the player will be his if he lost the game." Blueberry gulps in fear if he loses it. He ignored and tries to forget that note as possible.

Blueberry went into a room that has lot of dead player who has lost the game. He looks disgust when he saw some organs are out or the heads been chopped. Then he found a note next to the corpse.

"I almost won but I lose because– Because of what?" He looks confused that the writer didn't finish their sentence. He looks at the dead corpse and felt guilty to them.

He went outside from the room and begin to enter in another room which is a dressing room. There is a white beautiful dress with a crown on the dummy's head.

It looks so clean and beautiful too but he doesn't want to waste his time of wearing it so he left to find something else for him to escape and try his best to not get caught. However he doesn't know that the dress is for him once he lost.

The blue bean opens in another room again which is a garden. It is beautiful when it's night then he found a good stuff for him to combine or put it in the puzzle he just found.

After one hour of playing this game, he is now finished the game and had won but someone hacked the game and made him lost. The little blue bean was shocked and doesn't understand.

He literally just won yet the game says that he lose. Then someone was behind him to see the beast which is a skeleton who has a crack on his skull and he is holding an axe. His name is Horror.

Blueberry begs him not to hurt him or kill him like the others players who had died. Horror looks at him with lust on his eyes and bring him to the dressing room. He force his soon to be lover wear it and bring him to his room.

Horror put him down on his bed and starting to make out with him. Blueberry was shocked that he is screwed up and that beast want to have a family with him. He cannot let it happened but it did anyways.

Blueberry is now stuck in the game. There is no escape from that beast and he has to take care of his children too. Why did he ever play this from the start?

The End