Thw Replacement Memories / I won't Let You Replace Me, Dream

Yandere Shattered X Dream

&

Yandere Nightmare X Dream (In a brotherly way

Request by: AaliahKasandraValer7

***

Yandere Shattered X Dream

After Dream realized Cross was using him to gain his trust so Nightmare and the other could kill him. He was broke down and burst to cry. He felt betrayed but anger.

He really wants to end his life so badly but Shattered always on his side. Shattered cuddles him and comfort him that everything will be okay.

Dream smiled sadly. "Thank you, Shattered, you're the person who can understand me..." He said wiping his tears. "Love you Shattered..."

Shattered was shocked when he heard this from Dream and smiled insanely. "I love you too... Dreamy..." He cuddles him close using his index finger rubs Dream's forehead until his non existent nose. "Shh~ go to sleep Dreamy, you need more rest after you fought those monsters..."

Dream slowly falls asleep on Shattered's shoulder peacefully. The corrupted of him still smiling insanely and carried him. He teleported to his castle and laid on his bed.

Shattered stared as his soon to be lover who is asleep. He laughs evilly but quietly. "Oh Dreamy, soon you will be mine, and mine alone." He walks outside from his castle to kill Cross.

After one day later, Shattered killed Cross and the other Sanses who treated Dream like a slave. Nightmare is the only one left but he was nowhere to be found which is a good news to him.

He walks back to his castle with a magic book to forget Dream's traumatized memories. He turns the page and starting to look for that spell.

Meanwhile, Dream was still asleep but feel something isn't right. He was in his dream seeing his old memories. They starting to faded away making him shocked as soon he passed out after all of the memories erased only replace the new ones.

Shattered finally finished his spell and walks to their room. He slowly opens the door and saw Dream is still asleep on his bed. It is the cutest thing he ever seen. He kissed on his lover's forehead and sleep with her.

After one year later, Dream doesn't remember anything at all because that memories are permanent. There is no turning back. Nightmare tried to bring his brother back but nothing happens.

Dream is now Shattered's love and no one will ever steal him away. Not even Nightmare.

The End

***

Yandere Nightmare X Dream

Before the apple incident. Dream wrote a letter for Nightmare to tell him that he loves him more than anyone else. He put the letter under his brother's bed and left.

Nightmare came into his room feeling tired after getting bullied or hearing those mean words to him. He laid on his bed and feel something weird on his skull.

He put his hand under the pillow and pull to see a letter. He thought it was those haters out there so he put it instead the box instead but he doesn't noticed that it was Dream's letter.