Don't Go Dream / My Lusty

Yandere Humanverse Nightmare X Dream (In brotherly way)

&

Yandere Horror X Lust

Request by: AaliahKasandraValer7

Aqilah: Enjoy, sorry if it's suck.

***

Yandere Humanverse Nightmare X Dream (Dream's P. O. V only)

Days turns weeks but I felt like years ever since I'm in high school, my brother had changed his personalities a lot, not like the old days because he picked the wrong friends.

And now I've been bullied for like 3 years, I think. I just lose count. It was so sad to see your only one family member just abandoned you only to do your jobs by your own.

I already get those stuffs even though it stands my way but that won't stop me until Nightmare's pranks went to far on me. I had enough of his sh-. I decided myself to transfer to another school so I could learn in peace.

I applied for my new school from my laptop and starting to packed all of my stuff in my room. I'm not going to let him fail my occupation. Not anymore. I already packed them all and put them inside the boxes.

I thought my best friend, Ink who is my neighbor to help me up. He actually doesn't go to my school. He's from the other school that I applied. He said that his school is way more nicest than mine.

That is why I decided to go there. I hope my brother doesn't find out that I left him all alone just like he wanted. Ink and I made it to his school and his principle greeted me with wide open arms.

It is the best day of my life. I am so happy that I can finally learn in peace without Nightmare and his friends. I'm glad I saved my money from part-time jobs to apply this school.

It was so hard when Nightmare used it for bad stuff but luckily I have spares. After few months, I'm getting goods grades which is good! I'm very happy and it is almost a year. I'm almost about to graduating my school!

It was almost a year and I passed my test. Ink and my new friends are proud of me and tomorrow, the graduation ceremony will begin. I cannot wait. After school, I went back to my dorm until someone knocked me out.

Few hours later, I woke up and shocked that I'm in my old room. My stuffs are here too. I thought it was all a dream but no... This is a reality. Nightmare had found me when he found out my room is empty.

I was shocked that he found out where did I transferred. He was so furious that he told me I abandoned him. I stay quiet not want to say anything towards him. Nightmare sighed but hugs me.

He apologized for what he did to me after all those years. I didn't hug back because I didn't get use to it anymore so I pushed him away and shouted at him that it is his fault for changing me.

I was about to slap in rage but he grabs my wrist and twist it making scream in pain. He pushed me down on my old bed and told me to shut up. Then he smile insanely that he won't let me leave him.

I told him that the graduation ceremony is tomorrow. He give me a chance for the ceremony tomorrow but he won't let me go afterwards. After my graduation, I've been lock up in my room because of him.

He doesn't want me to leave, he only let me go when he wants to go outside. I guess I have to get use to it until I find the way out.

The End

***

Yandere Horror X Lust

Horror carried Lust in his room and locks him out so that he won't leave him alone ever again. How did this happen? Here's the disturbing backstory.

Lust was trying to escape from his AU after he was done being forced himself to be like this. All of those monsters were looking for him so he could have so much fun with him. He was hiding behind the tree and doesn't make any sound.

He stood quiet until the monsters are gone. He went out from his spot and ran away until he falls inside the portal which leads to Horrortale. He got knocked out after hitting a bunch of branches.

Meanwhile, Horror killed a monster for him and his brother to eat and carried the corpse back to his house until he found a skeleton who wears revealing clothes in the snow.

He looks at him with curious but carried him like he carry a pack of potato to his house. He put the corpse in the living room while he put the skeleton in his room.

After few hours leaving the skeleton in his room, List wake up from his slumber and shocked that he is in someone's room and he can smell some blood in this room.

He thought it was a killer who kidnapped him or something. While he was lost in his thought. Horror came to his room that he wants to take a nap after eating that dead body when he noticed that Lust is awake.

A shocked from Lust when he see the murder and use his hands to defend himself even though it's useless. "P-Please... Don't hurt me...." He whispered loudly feeling scare that what will that bone crack do to him.

Horror just stare at him but pet his head how adorable he is when he acting like this. The purple skeleton looks at him with a shock that he is petting his head. It's... Comfortable.

He smiled at the horror skeleton. He told his name is Lust. Horror told his name afterwards and asked him why he is here. "Oh... I want to get out from my sin world, I don't want to be like them, I like to be... The person who I want to be when I was a kid." Lust explains looking away from him.

Horror just nods having a weird feeling called guilty. He never felt like this when this event started. He cuddles close to Lust and fall asleep how tired he is.

A chuckles from Lust and fall asleep with him too even though he already did. Few days later after Lust staying with Horror. It was the best day of his life that he cannot believe that he is finally free.

But does he even know that in the future his life will change forever?

Lust went outside to runaway from Horror because he found out that he kills and eat everyone. The food he ate it was from monsters or human who fell from the hole.

He thought that Horror might eat him to once he earns his trust. He had to get out from here but he cannot escape that carnivorous skeleton. He got trapped by Horror's trap and passed out.

Horror walks toward Lust with his lust on his eye how much he loves him ever since he saw him. Oh how much he wants a family with him.

He smirked and carried his soon-to-be-lover to his place and locked him out in his room so he won't escape again.

After Lust being stuck with him, he is now losing his mind and starting to fallen for him and been brainwashed because of Horror. There will be no escape from that carnivorous skeleton.

The End