I've Living In A Lies

Yandere Nightmare X Ccino

Request by TomokoTamura

***

Nightmare and Ccino have been engaged for three weeks and they're planing to get marry soon so they can live happily ever after but they might have few problems like Ccino is pregnant before the marriage.

But at least he gets use to it, even though it's very hard to handle this situation. Soon it'll be a perfect marriage. Ccino and Nightmare were at the park together, it was peaceful at first until the two girls told Ccino that Nightmare cheated on him.

Ccino laughed. "Come on, girls you guys must be joking right...?" He wasn't sure if they're telling the truth about it like you may never know it was a trick so the person will get the victim's love ones.

One of the girl shows the picture of Nightmare kissing another girl which causing him shocked. Nightmare tried to explain but Ccino slapped him and yelled at him.

"How could you do that!? It's only 3 weeks yet but cheated on me with someone else!?" Ccino slowly calm himself down. "I'm sorry Nightmare but I have to break up with you... Go to your new girl and I won't see you again..."

Ccino turn around and walk away. Leaving Nightmare brokenhearted and regretted doing it but he'll find away to get him back.

***

After few months later, Ccino felt guilty that he broke up with him so he decided to come back to Nightmare's place to forgive him since he cares about him and his baby too which is now 9 months.

Once the little one entered the castle, he was shocked to see lot of blood around the throne room and the two girls even the girl that Nightmare kissed with were laying on the floor dead.

Ccino breath heavily when he saw this. Nightmare turn around with a insane smile.

"Love you're finally return to me... " Nightmare said as he slowly walk toward him.

The door closed behind Ccino and it is locked by Nightmare. The little one has no where to run as he was against the wall and Nightmare pin him from escaping.

Ccino just staring at him in fear, feeling terrifying what will the king of nightmare do.

Nightmare pull out the love potion and drink it but didn't swallow it. Ccino realize what was he doing as he trying to get away from him but Nightmare kissed him making Ccino drink the potion.

Ccino tried to choke it away but it was already and slowly starting to falling for him. Nightmare smiled sadistically.

"You're mine now.."

The End

Aqilah: Sorry if it's suck.... And the wrong idea but I hope you enjoy this story.