The Changes

Hours, days, months and eventually it turned to years.... The search by the king for his queen never stop. Things were kept the same as the day she was kidnapped.

However, things were changed once outside the boundaries of the palace that was once home. Throughout the years, it became a common sight to see dead demons on the street. Not knowing what happen to the queen almost drove the king mad. To keep his sanity, he poured all of his hatred onto seeking revenge on those who were involved in overthrowing the throne when he was not around. 

System in the palace changed drastically; soldiers were ordered to train harder, generals were busy everyday assisting the king in planning to bring other demon with ill thought to the kingdom down. Even with all the fights and killings, the king made sure that the people were taken care of. this in turn made the people support him more and more and the lesser the numbers of rebels. 

As for Ciel, a new demon was assigned to assist him. Everyday, after all the planning and fighting, the king would return to his bedroom which was once 'their' bedroom. Every night, the king would read through the diary and the last letter written by his wife. Ever since the day of the kidnap, the king would pray very hard even though he does not trust in god before, praying just for the mere hope that his wife and unborn child child is alive somewhere.