Time

Normal POV

As generals prepared the soldiers to fight, the king was left alone in the throne room, in the dark..... Nobody notices how the posture of the king slumped onto the throne, nobody hears the sound of hearts shattering, nobody notices how to normal kind soothing aura of the king changes into something that cant be described. Shouting and fighting echoed throughout the room, the kind did not flinch on the sound. holding the chair as support, he stood up and charges towards the door, bare hands, without any protection. It was just like the missing queen has cause something to snap inside the king. After a while, the throne room was quite again....

Echoes of stiletto heel was the only sound heard as the king walks into the room again, whole body filled with dark crimson blood, white porcelain tiles smear with endless amount of blood, dragging all the way back to the throne. Remaining generals entered the rooms, quite as a mouse, afraid, fear for their life on their failure to protect both the queen and the kingdom. 

Sebastian POV 

Sitting back onto the throne, I threw the head of the demon that I was holding to the corner, splattering the walls with bloods. Just then the contract on my hand shown, signaling that the young maser had somehow gotten himself into danger again. Sighing, I summon one of my trusted servants to deal with the young master in the meantime. 

Looking at the amounts of bodies outside, I cant help but wondered is this what MY Liv has been doing for such a long time ... protecting my throne, my kingdom even when she is pregnant. Guilt surged through me, pulling at my hair I shouted, "What have I been doing ? Leaving her all alone in this place while I enjoyed my time on earth ?!  Losing a contract on a delicious soul was never the first priority of mine, SHE was always my first priority !! I did not even think of her on all the time spent on earth and yet, here she is ALL ALONE always taking care of what is the best for me..."  Before I noticed, tears were falling. I have always hear that crying makes everything better, but now that I am here, I do not feel good at all. I am lost.

"My king, please forgive me. Please give us the order on what do we have to do now." This sentence brought me back to where I was, reminded me that the most important thing now is to find my wife. Looking at my generals kneeling in front, I gave an order to them after so long. "FIND HER!! NO MATTER HOW OR WHAT WAY, GET HER BACK TO ME!! KILL ANYONE IN YOUR WAY! KILL ANYONE WHO REBELS AGAINST ME! SHOW THEM WHO'S KING!! SPLT INTO TWO GROUPS, ONE TO FIND MY WIFE, ONE TO BRING ME THE LEADERS WHO LEADS THE RIOT AND WHO WAS AGAINST MY WIFE WHEN I AM NOT HERE!!"

Normal POV

Once the order was given, generals and soldiers formed into two groups, each choosing their own tasks, leaving the throne room to fulfill the order given. The throne room was quite again, leaving the king alone with the letter which he held so preciously against his chest, reading the words over and over again, touching the paper where the pan made marks when writing.  Looking empty, soul torn out of him, he did not notice that the colors of his eyes has changed a tiny bit. 

Everyone knows that once loosing your soulmate, it's just a matter of time where you fall. However, the process of falling could be slower if the demon himself/herself still have the connection link with the other half. Because of the incident happened, the king lost even the slightest of connection link to his queen, and it was all because of him. 

??? POV 

Hehe... Looking at Sebastian's eyes colors changed brings happiness to me. I can't wait for the day where he fall completely and will o longer be fit a king which allows me to overtake the throne with the girl I have always loved. 

Slowly I faded into the shadow, knowing that Sebastian was too broken to sense me in the same room as me. "Those empty eyes... Ah, how would you react when you found out who took Liv or most importantly, how would you react when she doesn't recognize you at all?" Smiling o myself, I left the throne room.