The Truth Part 2/2

Noticing to the picture on the nightstand, it was a picture of someone who looked exactly like her in a wedding dress in the arms of a man who looked exactly like the one kneeling in front of her. 

With shaky breath, Liv asked "Is this me?" Tears in her eyes as she look towards Sebastian for confirmation. Looking at how confused, scared and helpless she looks, Sebastian slowly got up and kissed the tears away from her face and gave her her own diary to read. 

Opening the book, she found out that the writings are her own and quickly took out the note book that she wrote all about her visions and compared. Through pages and pages, Sebastian noticed that the pink shade in her eyes slowly faded as the memories of both of them slowly came back to her. 

Hours passed before she finished the diary, putting the diary down, she scanned around the room for Sebastian but found no sign of him. Panicking, Liv stood up and ran out to look for him, searching each and every but to no avail. 

 Lost and scared, she squat down and whimper at the throne room sobbing quietly. Slowly, the door open only to show Sebastian with a tray of food. Seeing him, she quickly got up and ran over to him causing him to drop the tray to catch hold of her. 

"Where have you been?! I am sorry for looking for you unannounced that day! I just wanted to surprise you !!" She sobbed into Sebastian's neck. Sebastian stood there shock as Liv have manage to remember everything about him. However, as shock as he is, he had no choice but to calm her down first. Allowing her to straddle his lap, he sat both of them down on the throne and comfort her, even in a crying mess, Liv held on to him tightly. 

By the time, the sobbing slowed down, Sebastian notice that she was already asleep. Carrying her bridal style, he brought her into the bedroom and settle her softly onto the bed while she slips beside her. Cuddling her, he wiped the tears off her face. Looking at her sleeping, Sebastian licked the tears from his finger as his eyes shone red and he whispered to her "No one gets away for making you cry, NOT THIS TIME. And no one is ever EVER gonna take you away from me again!"