The meeting

As time moves on, the beautiful diary was now filled with creases a a result of constant flipping made by the king except for the last few records. The last few record was too much of a guilt for the king to bear and read. Although the king read it only once, yet, the words, each and every word was etched into his brain, constantly replaying in his mind. 

Sebastian POV 

Just as I opened my eyes, the sun shines onto me, looking at my side, it was empty as usual. 

Today is her birthday again.... and yet....I am here all alone without her. 

Remembering the last few birthdays we had together she would always celebrate it by going to the wolves sanctuary. 

Memories of her cuddling with wolves brought a sad smile to my face. Just then, a white fluffy object came into the room; it was the wolf that was always by her side; the first ever gift I gave her after visiting the sanctuary.  It was as if it remembered that today was her birthday as well, coming into the room with a leaflet in it's mouth, showing that there is an wolves' exhibition being help in the sanctuary as to support the queen.  

Chuckling to myself, "Maybe I should go and have a look, if Liv was here, she would jump at the chance to get there". Once done washing up, I changed into a normal attire. Arriving at the site, there were so many families there, looking at them, it can't stop me from thinking...

These could have been us if not for me...

Walking around the exhibition brought back so much memories as if she was here right beside me. 

Just then, someone in a pony tail in a black casual dress walk pass me. 

Sensing the familiar presence, I quickly turned around and there she was

Sensing the familiar presence, I quickly turned around and there she was .... looking straight at me ...

"Liv....?"