The Progress

Months passed since the last time Sebastian told the potion master about his finding of Liv and the difference in the eyes color and the alteration of memory. 

Since then, the potion master had ben immerging himself in the library with endless amount of books on potions and spells that could possibly cause those symptoms. 

On the other hand, ever since Sebastian found out on the whereabouts of Liv, he had been sending train soldiers to keep tab on both Claude and Liv. However, most of the time, the soldiers do not com back as they are spotted by Claude. 

On a random street n a random day. 

Claude and Liv was enjoying a stroll down the street with their new pet, the grey little wolf cub 

Unbeknown to Liv, there was someone following closely behind them since their stroll. Liv may not have notice anything, but NOT Claude. Passing by a café, he said to Liv while pushing away a strand of stray hair from Liv face to back of her ear.

"Liv darling, why don't you to order some drinks to take a rest?"

Feeling a bit tired after hearing his word, Liv happily agreed to it and started pulling lude into the shop too. 

"Chocolate! Cakes! Ice Cream! Snacks! Lets go lets go!!" shouted Liv excitingly making Claude chuckle due to the cuteness and eagerness in Livs' eyes when its is about food. However, she stopped when she notice that Claude wasn't following her into the shop. 

"Claude, are you not coming?" she asked pouting. 

Looking at her puffy cheeks, Claude can't help but compare her to a cute puppy with their ears down when they are sad. Claude wanted to give in so badly just to accompany her, but he needed to clear off some bugs first. Raising a hand to her  head, he softly pat her head and said to her...

"I just remembered that I forgotten to get some stuff, why don't you go in first, I will be back quickly. However, don't order too much sweets ok? Is not good for both you and the child." Claude then proceed to swipe his index finger on her nose. 

"OK... come back faster ok?" said Liv to Claude but not before receiving a forehead kiss by him causing her to blush madly as they are in the middle of he street. 

Just after Claude make sure that she is in the café safely, the loving glint in his eyes change on the spots to a crazy murderous glint. 

Almost immediately, he disappeared from his current spot and reappears right behind the soldier who was following them all day. 

"Huh... I wonder.... since when does the king have a new hobby of stalking...." he said. Even though only few words were said, the soldier felt fear for the first time. 

Trying his best to turn around as quickly as possible to face the one asking the question, all he did was manage to glance to the one behind him before....

SPLASH!!

Blood painted the wall of the alley as both of his arm was ripped apart by Claude. 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, so weak... yet so brave..." said Claude as he licked the blood off his hand. 

"Now you got me all dirty with your filth...DIS!GUS!TING!" He said one by one while tearing both soldiers' leg and the head at last.