The Provocation

As Liv walked away to continue the exhibitions, 2 men were left alone looking at each other; one's face filled with pure hatred towards the other, while the other's face was filled with amusement on how the scene unfold before him.  

Suddenly, one party was seen launching towards the other, grabbing the other by his collar shouting at him with anger: 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!"

The loud shouting had cause some to whisper around them, pointing fingers.... 

Even with the collar held, the other one was surprisingly quite calm on what is happening, looking straight into the other, he giggled and said: 

"What have I done to her? She is my wife if you didn't notice, what could i possibly do to her? However, who are you to ask me question about my wife, don't you think you are overstepping certain boundaries?" 

Then the guy was seen leaning over to the other's ear and he whispered:

"Can's you see me and her are a perfect match for each other? I only did what it is needed to bring her back to my side since I have always loved her more than you....."

"How is it? how's the feeling when she is jest right in front of you yet you are just a mere stranger to her?"

"You were not always in this realm anyway, always going to the human realm solving problems for Ciel leaving her all alone here and to the extend of not noticing her by first glance and hurt her.. You wasn't there when she cried in the carriage, oh ..... How much she wept by herself that day but I don't think you know about it do you?"

Hearing those, realization hit Sebastian on how he chose to be more involved with the human child when he could have been with his own child and wife. Shame can be seen plastered on his face as his mind kept replaying what Claude said to him. 

Sebastian then felt a tap on his shaky hand and found out it was Claude...

"let's not make a scene which would probably attract Liv back shall we, not to mention in such public area." Claude said smiling.

It was then, Sebastian noticed that there around the both of them the crowd gathering is getting bigger whispering, looking and pointing at them. Reluctantly , he have no choice but to let go of Claude and walk away....