ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕤

Review by SurferJulz:
"Without further ado, my first shoutout is "When Fish Fly." I am absolutely floored by the world-building in this book. It has a full vocabulary list for its magic system. That is dedication. The world in this book is one of the best I've ever seen on Wattpad. Hands down.

The main character is lovable and introduces us to the magic system flawlessly and naturally. The main character also builds intrigue, as she infiltrates a vigilante group. I don't know much about this character yet, and I want to.

This story also addresses the fallout of climate change in the world, which automatically scores its points with me. I am so, so in love with this story, and I think you will be too. "

Review by UnravelAsha:
"It is amazing, simplistic, (futuristically) realistic - and fun to read!"

Review by Duncana1003:
The blurb really grabs attention, asking the right questions to intrigue the reader. The first paragraph is a strong opening and builds intrigue. The plot is very unique, and the author varies sentence structure very well. Some parts feel a little information heavy. It isn't terrible, and the information is useful, but it sometimes felt like a bit much. There is great use of description throughout. This is a great read that I would recommend to anyone.