58

Newt

As I stepped off the plane, I was buzzing from excitement and lack of sleep. I went and found my suitcases and soon I was on my way to the exit. Im so excited to see Fry again, he's been such a good friend since we met. The second I locked eyes with him I was being swallowed with a hug. The air was knocked out of my lungs and I couldnt stop smiling up at him. When he finally let go, I let out a breathy laugh. "Nice to see you too Fry."
"Dude we have so much to catch up on. Let's go!" He walked to the taxi with such excitement, it made me feel so wanted. Intentional or not, I couldn't help but feel grateful for it.
In the taxi, Fry couldn't shut up for 2 seconds. He had me listening intently the whole time, talking about his relationships, how excited everyone was to see me, some Thomas things I don't think he meant to tell me. The minute Tommy's name was mentioned, I tensed up a little as it all dawned on me. This was it. I was really meeting him tomorrow. I'm not even sure how to act with him. The last time we talked he was so sweet and loving, the time before that he was telling me he never wanted me to flirt with him and being super weird about everything. How do I even approach that?
Once we'd got back to my flat, frypan helped me carry in my suitcases and then left me to unpack and rest. After unpacking some of the more important shit, I took out my phone.

Glader's gc

Newt
I'm all unpacked! I'm about to crash but before I do, what's the plan for tomorrow?

Stew boy
Movies and pizza at yours?

Flaminho
Down!

Newt
6 work for you guys? I'm so tired, idk if I'll function before that 😂

Alby lad
6 is good, now go to sleep bro

Newt
Will do Alby 😂
Okay well I'm flat 35, opposite Alby's, see you guys then :)

Flaminho
See you then! Excited to meet you :)

Thomas

Shit. This is going to be so awkward. How the hell am I supposed to act? I really don't want to catch feelings for this boy. Shit, what am I saying 'catch feelings'? They were caught from the second I saw his Instagram post. I need to chill out. He doesn't feel like this about me. He's clearly happy getting with other people, where as I've not stopped thinking about him for months. I just need to calm down and ignore these feelings. Don't let yourself get hurt Thomas. Don't let him hurt you. Not again.

---
Guys!!! What do you thinks going to happen? Next chapter!!!