35

Can I just say guys, reading your comments are cracking me up on the daily so thank you for the interaction 😂 you guys are funnier than me, you should probably be writing this instead lmao

---

Thomas and Newt

Tommy 🌻
Guess who's parents are getting a divorce 😚✌️

Newtie 😇
Omg Tommy :(
Are you okay? Do you want to facetime? Xx

Tommy 🌻
Yes please xx

Thomas

Within seconds, Newt's caller i.d was lighting up my screen. His face was scrunched with concern and I felt my heart skip a beat at the way he was looking at me, like he wanted to protect me.
"I'm so sorry Tommy. Are you okay?" I smiled at him weakly. I think I am okay. I could see it coming. Dad hasn't been home much recently and I think him hitting me was the final straw.
"Yeah, I'm okay. I've been better. I'm mainly just concerned for Chuck. This must be really hard to go through at 14."
His face relaxed slightly at that. Once he knew I was okay, his muscles visibly relaxed. "I'm sure it is but he's got you. You guys will get through this together." He gave a little smile to reassure me things were okay. God I wanted to hug him right now.
"I wish you were here right now. I could really do with a Newtie hug to cheer me up." I pouted slightly to show him that I was joking, even though I wasn't.
His smile instantly brightened. "Well that I can do m'lady. Here to cheer you up anytime. Oo! I have an idea. Bye."
With that he hung up. Did he really just? This man amazes me.