Chapter 5 - Home

Author's Note #1:

New chapter! Here are some pictures of the boys hanging out so let's pretend they gathered at Harry and Louis' house (and let's pretend they cooked) I have a GIVEAWAY going on if you want to join it's international and it ends on May 17. It's on my ig: cristy.lealr or on my shops's ig: shopmwk :) And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up!

*Niall's POV*

"Neil" Louis greeted me as he opened the door. He knew how much I hated being called that so he made it his signature greeting to me, just to piss me off.

"Tommo." 

"Come on in. Liam and Zayn are already here. We're just waiting for Harry to get back from the studio."

"Oh Zayn was able to make it?"

"Yeah, he finished shooting early."

"Glad you could make it." I spoke up as I hugged Zayn. It had been a while since I had seen him. I saw Louis and Harry the most, I saw Zayn on occasion since he's been busy working on another album and Liam not so much since he spends most of his time in London and I haven't been there in a while. He promised that it would change and he'd spend more time in LA now, so hopefully we can see each other more often.

"I'm home." Harry's distinctive voice announced a few minutes later. He went straight to hug Louis before greeting his guests. Priorities. 

"How did it go?" Liam asked.

"Pretty well, we finished recording one of the songs."

"Which one?" Louis questioned.

"One about you."

"I thought all of them were about me." Louis pouted, I guess he didn't like the  idea of not every song being about him.

"Conceited much." Zayn laughed.

"Shut up." Louis glared at him before breaking into a smile when turning to look back at Harry.

"Yeah they're all about you. But I told you I'd show it to you once it was finished."

"And when will it be done?"

"Casey said her boss always has the songs ready in 3 days tops." She had my ex's name. The one I'd written all my songs about. Such a coincidence.

"Casey?" A jealous Louis asked.

"Oh my god relax, she's not my type."

"Oh it's a she?" Louis relaxed now that she was no longer a 'threat' to him, she wasn't going to try and steal his man.

"Yeah. And she's from Ireland actually." That caught my attention.

"From Ireland?" I asked, it couldn't be Ace right? That would be too much of a coincidence. Right?

"Yeah, she sounded just like you, even though she tried to cover her accent."

"How did she look like?" I continued my questioning, trying to gather all the information I could to determine if it could be her or not.

"Brunette, hair just past her shoulders, blue eyes. About 5'4. Why?" I'd told the boys all about Ace, I mean, she was the love of my life, so of course I'd told them all about her, even how I screwed her over and ruined my chances with her.

"What if it's her?"

"Her who?" Liam asked.

"Ace."