Chapter 28 - Change My Mind

Author's Note #1:

New chapter! The song for this chapter is Change My Mind, cause Niall is trying to change Ace's mind about him, he wants to prove to her that he has changed. Thank you so much for all of your kind messages, they mean the world to me!  Here's a pic of Niall picking up Ace from work. I would love it if you could check out my MERCH STORE, I have 1D and solo merch. We're on instagram as shopmwk and our webpage is https://shopmwk.com/ And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up :) My ig is cristy.lealr

*Casey's POV*

"You know I'm still in love with you right?" 

"Yeah right." I let out a little laugh, trying to act as if it didn't affect me at all.

"I'm serious Ace."

"Well I don't believe you." And I meant it. Yes he'd taken me out on a lovely date, but that didn't necessarily meant that he still loved me. Maybe those are the types of dates celebrities have, who knows?

"Then I'll prove it to you."

"How?"

"You just wait and see." He replied before kissing me again. "If I can convince you that I still love you will you give me another chonce?" He asked breaking apart from our kiss.

"We'll have to wait and see." I mocked him. But deep down I knew that even if he couldn't convince me I would still give him another chance. That's just how I'm wired, I always knew that one way or another he'd come back to me and I'd take him back. Even though I kept trying to convince myself and everybody else that I wouldn't love him again, that could never be true, because I never stopped loving him. And he would always be the one I was in love with, he would always be my first and only love.

*Niall's POV*

If Ace needed me to prove to her that I still loved to give me another chance then that's what I was going to do. But right now I could only think about her falling asleep in my arms again, it felt like home. I don't even remember falling asleep, all I remember is looking at her as she peacefully slept next to me.

I woke up the following morning to find her still in the same position that she fell asleep in, cuddled next to me. I got out of bed really slowly so that she wouldn't wake up and I headed downstairs to make her breakfast, and I was also going to offer her a ride to her job, since she didn't have her car here.

"Morning sunshine." I went back to the room at exactly 8 am, which is the time at which she usually wakes up to start getting ready for work.

"Morning." She stirred as she opened her eyes. "What's this?" She asked when she saw me carrying a tray.

"I made you breakfast."

"Thank you." She blushed as I placed the tray in the little table I have by the window. Because let's face it, as romantic as it is portrayed in the movies to have breakfast in bed it's complicated as fuck. With a slight movement everything spills and it's just chaotic, hence why I have a small table a few steps away from my bed so that I can enjoy my breakfast without leaving my room.

"Are you sure you can drop me off at work? I can get an uber." Ace asked me for like the millionth time as she finished getting ready. She had already left a few of her clothes here in my house so thankfully she didn't have to show up to work today wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

"Nonsense, I've got nothing to do I'll drive you to work and then I'll drive you back home when you're done."

"Are you sure?"