Chapter 25 - Little White Lies Pt.2

Author's Note #1:

New chapter! The song for this chapter is Little White Lies, I thought it was fitting. Thank you for the birthday wishes! Here's a gif of Niall looking at Ace. I would love it if you could check out my MERCH STORE, I have 1D and solo merch. We're on instagram as shopmwk and our webpage is https://shopmwk.com/ And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up :) My ig is cristy.lealr

*Casey's POV*

"So you two huh?" Harry asked as he came back guitar in hand. I was so embarrassed and angry at the same time, I couldn't even think straight. 

"This is definitely not what it looks like." I blurted out. As if that somehow was going to make hi forget that  he saw me straddling Niall's waist and making out.  There was no way to get out of the situation. 

"It's not?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He was clearly enjoying this. 

"No it's not." I said confidently. "Niall here will explain." I patted Niall's back and he turned to look at me with a confused look on his face.

"Huh?"

"You'll explain things to Harry right?"

"Sure." He answered still with puzzled look on his face. "Umm...can. I talk to you for a second?" He asked me and before I could even answered he pulled me up from the couch and dragged me into the kitchen so we weren't within Harry's hearing range.

"What the hell? What am I supposed to say to him?" He whisper exclaimed.

"I don't know. He's your friend. I managed my friend, you manage yours."

"Fine then I'll tell him the truth. There's nothing wrong with having a fuck buddy right?"

"Don't." I blurted out almost a little too quickly. 

"Why not?"

"Because, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone." 

"Fine, I'll see what I come up with then." He sighed and then went back to Harry, while I stayed in the kitchen area. 

*Niall's POV*

"Seriously Harry, what the fuck?" 

"I had no idea, I'm so sorry. If I had known you had company I never would've dropped by."

"It's okay. Just please call next time. A heads up would've been nice."

"Will do...so you two? What's going on there?"

"It's complicated." I sighed. "We're kind of friends with benefits." I admitted, I couldn't lie to Harry, he was one of my best friends. There were no secrets between us.

"What?" He exclaimed.

"Shh, please. Ace made me promise I wouldn't tell you."

"It was her idea?" He was surprised.

"'Corse it was. You know I still love her, I wouldn't have suggested being friends with benefits! You know me."

"I know, I know. It's just..."

"Weird...I know." I finished his sentence.

"And are you sure this is the best thing to do?"

"I have no idea. But if this is the only way I can have her for now, then I'll take it. Even if it hurts like hell sometimes."

"Just make sure this is the best thing for you. I wouldn't want either of you to get hurt."

"Thanks H."