Chapter 18 - No Control Pt.2

Author's Note #1:

New chapter! The song for this chapter is No Control, again! I just love that song tbh and I think it deserved at least a second part here in the story. I would love it if you could check out my MERCH STORE, I have 1D and solo merch. We're on instagram as shopmwk and our webpage is https://shopmwk.com/ And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up :) My ig is cristy.lealr

*Casey's POV*

'You have to control yourself, you have to control yourself.' I kept thinking over and over again as I drove to Niall's place. I had lost control when I kissed him, but that was a little slip, I wasn't planning on it going any further tonight, or ever for that matter. I suddenly saw Niall halt to a stop in front of a big ass mansion, no fucking way did he really live here? 'Well that answers it, he does' I thought to myself as Niall pulled into the driveway. Now I was a little pissed, knowing that he got to live in this big ass mansion while I struggled to make ends meet, all because he decided to ditch me during the X Factor. 'Well if I'm angry, then there's no way I'll end up sleeping with him, so that's good.' I kept on thinking as I parked next to his car.

"We're here." Niall voiced as I got out of my car.

"No shit." I mean really? 

"What?"

"It's not like we were going to park in a random person's driveway." I laughed and he laughed along with me, even though I was technically laughing at him.

"Now if you'll stop making fun of me, we can go inside."

"How kind of you to invite me inside." 

"That's just the way I am, you know me, I'm the kindest person there is."

"And humble as well apparently."

"That too." He gave me his cocky smile before turning around and walking towards the door.

"So this is where Niall Horan lives." I said as I admired his place in awe, I'm not gonna lie, it looked amazing on the inside as well.

"Why do you say my full name?"

"Cause you're not Niall anymore, now you're Niall Horan, International Pop Star, World Sensation."

"Oh shut up, I'm still the same Niall."

"As if, you drive fucking Range Rovers, live in a freaking mansion, wear $900 dollar shoes..."

"Fine, I've changed, but on the inside, I'm still the same Niall you knew and I hope that tonight I get a chonce to prove that." He interrupted me.

"Okay, I'll give you a chance, 'cause it's chance you know? Not chonce, even though we're irish we can still pronounce correctly."

"Don't even get me started."

"What? Are you talking about me?"

"You're the one who says meself."

"You do too!" I exclaimed.

"That's not true."

"It is Ni!" Shit, I had fucking slipped, why did I have to call him Ni? I hadn't called him that in ages.

"It's not Ace."

"I thought we agreed that you weren't supposed to call me that."

"You called me Ni."

"So?"

"So if you call me Ni again then I get to call you Ace again."

"No, we had already established that you were going to call me Case."

"But Ace sounds better than Case."

"It does, but you're still not allowed to use it."

"I came up with it!"

"I don't care, you haven't earned it."

"I'll ask you again tonight then."

"I'm not gonna change my mind, but go ahead, you can ask me again tonight."

"Will do."

After that Niall ended up cooking for me, turns out he's become quite the cook since we stopped talking to each other. He claims he had to grown up pretty fast and learn how to cook and clean after he was practically snatched away from home when he got into the X Factor. 

"You know, people on the outside see us and think it's all rainbows and butterflies, but we actually sacrificed a lot to be where we are now." Niall continued explaining. He was telling me all of the things he and the boys had to endure to make sure that the group was successful and to be honest, I was quite shocked. I never thought that they'd worked that hard, or that they'd sacrificed that much. 

"I honestly had no idea."

"Everyone's always quite shocked when we tell them. That's why we needed a break in the first place. It was getting way too hectic."

"I can only imagine."

"There were a lot of times when I was laying in bed, unable to sleep and I'd imagine what my life would be like if I had never gone to audition without you."

"You did?" I asked in shock. I thought he'd forgotten all about me.

"'Corse I did, there wasn't a single day in which I didn't think about you, but I knew that with my crazy schedule and life I couldn't bring anything to your life, except for pain and suffering. That's why I hung up every time I called you.

"That was you?" Okay, I was even more in shock now. There was a whole year, before we moved to Michigan, in which I would use to get calls from different phones, and I'd answer each time but no one would say anything back after I said hello for multiple times and then they'd hang up. This went on until we finally came to the States and I had to change my number. I hadn't told anyone about those phone-calls. I knew that if I told my parents they'd be weirded out and they'd make me change my number. And I didn't want that, because deep in my heart I knew that there was a possibility that it could've been Niall and that thought comforted me, knowing that maybe he was still thinking about us and that he missed me and wanted to hear my voice. And now he has confirmed that it was indeed him.

"Yeah, whenever I was feeling down I'd call your number from hotel rooms or the boys' phones because hearing your voice made me feel better." He said as he lowered his gaze.

"Why did you never said anything when I picked up?"

"I was scared, I knew that I'd hurt you and I didn't know how to fix it."

"You could've talked to me, instead you ghosted me."

"I know, Im really sorry about that. Looking back now, if I could go back in time and do things differently I would. I wouldn't even audition for the X Factor in the first place."

"But then you wouldn't have all of this." I pointed out.

"But I wouldn't have lost you." And that was the moment it all went to shit. Self control my ass, that was all I needed to hear for me to crave him and need him even more. I lunged myself towards him and started kissing him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note #2:

Hey there guys! Hope you liked this chapter. Kind of like a cliffhanger, I know, I'm sorry, but this was all the time I had to write. Should they sleep together or should they not? Maybe they can be like friends with benefits? I'm really hoping you enjoy this chapter and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr, it would mean the world to me. I'm so grateful for all the love you're giving my stories and my tiktok vids!