Chapter 24 - They Don't Know About Us

Author's Note #1:

New chapter! The song for this chapter is They Don't Know About Us, I know what it means in the context of the song but here it's quite literal, nobody knows about their little arrangement and they intend for it to stay that way. Sorry for not updating sooner but I've been really busy. Also, tomorrow's my birthday! Here's a pic of Ace's outfit, the one she wears to go to Niall's house. No shirt, just a bralette so it's easier and faster to get down to business haha.  I would love it if you could check out my MERCH STORE, I have 1D and solo merch. We're on instagram as shopmwk and our webpage is https://shopmwk.com/ And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up :) My ig is cristy.lealr

*Casey's POV*

"I heard the door close!" Ash emerged from her room not 10 seconds after Niall had left.

"He just left."

"Well, spill. Who is he? How did you meet?"

"Come on Ash."

"What? We're best friends we tell each other everything."

"I know, I know. But I made him promise he wouldn't tell a single soul and I'll feel bad if I go around telling people."

"Fine don't tell me his name then, just give me the details."

"Okay." I caved. "What do you want to know?"

"How did you two meet?" Guess I could tell her that, not everything, but an embellished version of the truth.

"We go way back. We met a couple of years ago, then we both moved away and we ran into each other a few days ago." There, I was vague but not too vague.

"That's so cute!" She exclaimed. Oh if she only knew about our arrangement, she wouldn't be saying that.

"It is." I laughed nervously.

"Well when are you seeing him again?"

"Tonight...maybe."

"What are y'all doing?"

"Don't know yet."

"Will you be coming back here again? 'Cause if you are then you need to get me some ear plugs."

"I don't think we are. But I have some spares, I'll give some to you." She just stared at me, her eyes wide open. "What? You thought that you were the only one that could hear me? I hear when you have guys over as well."

"Why didn't you tell me?  Oh my god!" Now it was her turn to blush. 

"Because after the first time it happened I got ear plugs and that took care of the problem. No need to mortify you."

"Oh my god. So all this time you've been able to hear me having sex?"

"Yeah, but it's no big deal I swear. As soon as I hear you have company I put on my ear plugs and problem solved."

"A heads up would've been nice."

"Sorry." I laughed. "But anyway, now that you know, you can borrow some of mine, in case I ever get laid again."

"Judging by last night, I'm pretty sure you're not going to let it be a one time thing." She was right about that. 

"Shut up."

"You know it's true." I just shook my head and laughed. "Now let's get down to the important stuff. Does he have a friend for me?"

"A friend?"