Bby.Times

Mpreg.

'Royce relaxing on the couch+TV+snacks+belly talk

This was written in March of 2015 and for some reason was never published. So, here it is.

_____________

Chresanto and Jacob had been married for a year, and Jacob was six months pregnant. You know, a lot of people change when they become pregnant. Sometimes it's their mood,sometimes it's appearance, and sometimes it's appetite,(etc.) Sometimes it's all at different times, and maybe all at the same time . I know, confusing right?

So, in Jacob's 5-6th month, a big appetite was his.

"Baby!" Jacob called.

"What? Did something happen? Are you okay? Is the baby coming?" Chres rushed out of the kitchen and into the living room, almost as fast as the words left his mouth.

Jake laughed. "I was just gonna to tell you not to forget my peanut butter."

Chres sighed in relief, nodding."Oh,okay. I gotcha." He gave a thumbs up, retreating to the kitchen. He grabbed their snacks, as much as he could at once, and went to place them down on the coffee table in front of Jacob.

Down the row was popcorn,an assortment of sandwiches(ham&turkey,P.B&J,tuna),chicken fingers,one chicken wrap, two bowls of  butter pecan ice cream,utensils&napkins. Jacob squealed, loving the sight of so much food to choose from. Chres handed Jacob the peanut butter container,which he gladly accepted with a 'thank you'.

"I still don't think it will be okay for you guys to eat all this, babe." Chres mentioned skeptically, receiving a pout from Jake.

He crossed his arms. "I think it's perfectly fine. We're hungry," he scoffed,rubbing his full belly.

Chres sighed in defeat,"Fine."

Jacob smiled,now reaching for his food.

Chres sat down after starting the movie. They were watching Maleficent for the 3rd time since it came out two months ago. The movie was quite good.

Jacob spooned peanut butter& ice cream into his mouth while rotating between bites of his ham sandwich and chicken fingers. He he would occasionally stop to lick spilt ice cream from his fingers. Once he finished all the chicken fingers and his sandwich , he looked over to see Chres staring at him with a loving smile.

He blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I know, I eat like a pig." He shrugged,glancing back at the movie,not forgetting to have another lick of peanut butter.

"No." Chres said, catching Jake's attention.

"What?" Jake was a little confused. "What're you talking about?"

"No," he continued, "you don't eat like a pig and there's no need to apologize." He smiled. "You're like a beautiful little puppy that I could cuddle all day long." He said letting off a small chuckle.

Jacob giggled. "So cheesy." He stated.

"Your peanut butter?" Chres asked, looking confused.

"No. You,dummy." He laughed, playfully smacking his arm.

"Oh,whatever." Chres joined him,laughing a bit.

The two both focused back on the movie, Jacob leaning against Chres's shoulder.

_

Throughout the movie, the two laughed, talked, and smiled at different moments.  Jacob mentioned how he liked the name of the princess.

"We can name her that if you'd like." Chres suggested,referring to their baby which he held his hand to,gently over Jake's stomach.

Jacob smiled up at Chresanto. He was the perfect husband, the greatest Jake could imagine. "That's alright. I don't think it'd fit," he giggled.

Chresanto nodded in response, smiling down at Jake. He placed a loving kiss to his check then focused back on the movie. Jacob did too, thinking about how the butterflies he got in his stomach never went away even after this long with Chres.

"The butterflies keep our baby company." Jacob once said to Chresanto.

Jake smiled,reminiscing.

_

"Baby, I think - " Chresanto stopped  mid sentence , looking down at his sweet little husband. He smiled, seeing his beautiful sleeping face. Although, he slightly frowned.

He was glad to see him rest, but when he did, he couldn't see his lovely eyes, smile,etc— not to mention hear his voice.

He looked at the table of food he was just about to warn him about before noticing he was asleep. He didn't finish it, thank goodness.

Chresanto slowly leaned away from Jake in order to get a hold.of him without waking him up. He tucked an arm under his knees and wrapped the other behind his back. Easily pixking him up,he held him close, carrying him into their bedroom.

He placed him down softly on the fluffy comforter of their King-sized bed.

Jacob made soft noises,moving a little in his sleep to get comfortable.

Chresanto smiled lovingly,rubbing a curl out of Jake's face. He caressed his cheek softly and then his belly. The amount of love he had for them both was indescribable.

He planted a soft kiss on his slightly parted lips. "I love you," he whispered.

"Mm, i'Love you,too." Jacob whispered back, smiling slightly in his sleep.

Chres let out a small chuckle, not knowing if he was asleep or not . blush scattered his cheeks and he caressed his cheek once more before grabbing a throw blanket to place over him and headed out of the room to clean up the mess in the living room,saving leftover snacks.