"You're Cute."

Jacob's POV.

I was sitting in the gym on my macbook , minding my own business. At the moment, I was watching Larry Stylinson videos. I couldn't get over how cute Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles were together. If you just sat and watched one video, you could see all the love in their eyes and it makes you want to melt ... And then come back together to see more. It's quite the heart warmer.

As I watched Harry throw a piece of candy at Lou and yell, "Now kiss me you fool!", I smiled until some movement off screen caught my eye. It was just the boys playing basketball like always. Some of the boys from my class had decided to dress out and join them so I saw them playing with the other class too.

We were supposed to be in Health Class, but since my teacher for that class was a Coach and the normal coach was out today, he filled in and made our class come in the gym.

Now back to the commotion of boys..

One caught my eye. I recognized him as the new kid at our school,Chresanto August. And if I must say, he was beyond hot. From his sparkling brown eyes,perfectly straight and healthy smile,scrumptious-looking lips, and short,curly locks of gold, to his fit body, manly stance, and the special accent of his voice when he pronounced words. He was just beautiful.

Just looking at him put me in a trance,so I forced myself out by waving the hotness,created on my body, away.

A few minutes after that, I was back to staring at my Macbook screen watching the beautiful (b)romance.

10 minutes later, I was again interrupted by a screaming sound. I looked off my screen to the right of me seeing a boy named Unique . It seemed like the noise came from him, although his mouth wasn't really moving much. I got conformation it was him when I looked a little passed him and saw a guy who I was sort of friends with give me a 'You hear him?Wtf?' look, and I couldn't stop myself from laughing and looking away. I didn't look at the boy who made the noise in a weird way though,because I knew he was autistic so..yeah.That would be rude,etc.

Then, I decided to check out the court for my delicious eye candy but saw he wasn't there anymore. That made me frown a bit, but then I looked a little closer in view and saw he was sitting on the edge of the stage, about 4feet from me. My lips curved into a blushing smile because , wow,he was so close.

I didn't realize I'd been watching him until my friend that I had been ignoring all period due to our Macbooks,tapped me on the shoulder. I took an earphone out and looked at her.

"Take a picture,it'll last longer." She smirked at me.

I blushed, knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"I wish I could, shoot." I playfully rolled my eyes,looking back at Chres. I decided to call him that when we're dating. ;)

She let out a small laugh,placing her Macbook to the side. "Why don't you go talk to him?"

I looked at her like she'd lost her mind. "What? Mia,why would I do that?"

She smacked her lips. "Because you're obviously into him." She scoffed before nudging me in the shoulder. "And looks like lover boy is into you too." She smirked, pointing at him repeatedly with her eyes.

My face turned to one of confusion, so I decided to glance over and sure enough,he was looking at me. He let off a shy smile and looked away.

I found myself blushing right before I heard Mia squeal. I turned to her.

"That was so cute!" She whisper-yelled to me.

I rolled my eyes. "You're overreacting. He only looked at me. I bet he's not even gay or anything." I shrugged.