They Never Listen

\(`0´)/ y'all my life is cray sometimes. This imagine is based off of real life events. >.< Just in Royce form,of course—with a bunch of differences . Hope you like it. I can't,concentrate on writing right now because I'm still hyped from what just happened. I basically snapped on my aunt *hides face* But that .. She deserved that and More.

^(This was written months ago.)

____________

_______

"I don't care,Willow! That guy is not good for you. He continues to talk down on you and doesn't even send you money for the kids. What kind of man would do that?" Jacob argued through the phone at his niece. He was fed up with her being dumb. No matter what anyone told her, she never listened. Deep down she knew what they were saying was true, but she didn't want to believe it. For some odd reason, she still continued to love her 'husband'. Not to mention, she even stayed knowing he had a mistress/girlfriend on the side.

Willow huffed. "My husband loves me and sends me money. I can take care of my kids." She rubbed her pregnant belly, looking off at her two young daughters Lani,barely one,and China,two.

Jacob scoffed thinking about the lie he just heard. At that moment he ran a hand frustratedly through his hair just as his husband, Chresanto, came in.

"Lo, I'm just trying to give you the facts. But if you're not listening, what's the point?! What you need to do is take care of your kids first instead of worrying about all the shxt that nigga is feeding back up your  a**! But don't come crying to me when something happens, because I already opened my house up to you and you declined. Get your shxt together before Myles does it for you and puts you and the kids on the street!" Jake fumed,his face as red as ever.

"Babe, calm down. What's wrong?" Chresanto asked in a concerned way,grabbing Jacob's shoulders to calm him. Jake was always calm and almost never yelled or cursed.

Jacob shook his head with a sigh as he listened to Willow.

‘It's the same thing with Willow & Myles.’ Jacob mouthed causing Chres to roll his eyes. This was a recurring thing with Willow. She always had issues with her terrible husband who was stationed in another country. Although she continuously talked about these issues to Jacob's mom,her grandmother, over the phone, she never wanted anyone's input on the situation. She complained about Myles and took up for him; it was completely stupid.

"I don't need you yelling in my ear telling me what I don't wanna hear. I know about what's going on here and that's all you need to know. Now don't say anything else to my man about this!" Willow said .

"Little Gir-" Jacob stopped and gasped. "She hung up on me." He stated to Chres in disbelief.

Chresanto shook his head and pulled Jacob in by his waist. "Baby don't even worry. If she doesn't wanna listen,let her make her own mistakes. To be honest, I'm just worried about her kids." Chresanto spoke.

Jacob nodded. "True." He sighed.

Chresanto slightly smiled at Jacob. He was calming back down. He felt Jake's heart beat decrease. He pecked Jacob's lips causing Jacob to smile.

"Come on,let's just have you relax with papi." Chresanto smiled pulling Jacob down own his lap in bed.

Jacob smirked. "Alright." He agreed.

Chres slid back to the headboard of the bed, pulling the covers back for him and Jake. They snuggled comfortably under them.

"I'm so glad I have a wonderful man like you in my life." Jacob murmured to Chres causing him to smile.

Chres kissed him, then caressed his cheek. "Same to you,beautiful. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

___

30min. Later

The sound of his phone ringing woke Jacob up. He and Chres had fallen asleep, snuggled together in the dimly lit room.

Jacob rubbed his eyes,reaching for his phone so it wouldn't wake Chresanto. He glanced over seeing him still asleep as he answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." He mumbled sleepily. 

"What did you say to Willow?! You know you're always in somebody else's business! Why'd you even do that?" A voice Jacob recognized as his sister's yelled through the phone. His face switched from confusion to anger instantly.

"Nala, if you don't stop your mess and quit yelling in my ear." He said between gritted teeth, whisper yelling as he left his bedroom. "I only told Willow what she needed to hear to help her. And you can shut up, because what do you do?That's right, you do nothing and when you do talk to her,you're no better than Myles." Jacob said this as he sat on the living room couch,staring off at nothing as he listened to his fuming sister's response.

"Don't try to turn this on me. Now it's all your fault that you have Willow calling me nonstop about how you commented something on her facebook status. You..just focus on your sorry a** & terrible excuse of a husband and kids." Nala argued aimlessly.

Jacob's jaw dropped. "First of all, I only said 'Really?' in the comment because she tries so desperately to make her life with Myles seem so perfect on there when it's far from it. I believe she gets that from her bxtch of a mother. And second of all, you don't even speak of my family. They're wonderful! So get off this phone right now, I am not talking to you anymore!"

And with that, Jacob hung up .

He didnt know this, but Chresanto had heard the whole thing. He woke up when Jacob got up, because he somehow didn't feel him in his sleep.

Chresanto could hear Jacob mumbling something angrily but caught, " - bxtch think she is?calling & insulting me at 10pm. M'only tryna help her daughter.." He said this as he picked up a few toys angrily-not angry with the kids,but at his sister.

He turned around about to walk out when he saw Chres.

Chresanto gave him a sympathetic smile and he sighed. Chres held his arms outstretched and Jacob accepted with out a second of thought. Chresanto rubbed Jake's back up and down soothingly. "Baby.." He sighed. His hands tangled in his husband's curls and Jacob looked up, trying to hold a smile but failing.

Chresanto hated the problems Jacob had with his family. They always stressed Jacob out and he hated to have his baby anything else but happy.

He decided to plant a kiss to his soft,plump lips that he loved so much. That always helped calm him down.

It was a short kiss, but it helped a bit because Jacob  finally smiled up at him.

"I love you baby. Everything's going to be alright with them. Just keep praying like you always do." Chresanto said softly.

Jacob nodded. "Okay ..and I love you too. So much." He kissed Chresanto again and layed his head on his chest.

"How 'bout we go back to bed,yeah?" Chresanto suggested.

Jacob nodded. "Yes. Arguing with people is tiring." Jacob joked.

Chresanto chuckled as he lead his beautiful husband back to bed.

_____________

How was that? Come on,comment ,vote!

- peace✌

     Perivermore♥