Play Wedding

Pt2 .

As soon as they got there Jacob smiled . Chresanto brought him near the fence while he walked over to the fountain. Jacob knew what was from here (for the wedding) but there was one more thing .

"Come out now!" Chresanto yelled, then two of his neighbors came from the side of the house. Little Craig & Rachel Rivers, who were siblings and also Chres's neighbors/friends. They were Jacob's friends too.

"Heyy!" Jacob smiled waving at the two excitedly. They repeated his actions, while Craig walked to Chresanto's side with something in his hand and Rachel came up to Jacob.

She smiled brightly before placing a hippy-looking 'crown' on Jacob's head.One Chresanto had just made earlier with the flowers,tree straws&grass.

Jacob caught a glimpse of it as it was raised over his head and he gasped . He thought it was so amazing.Rachel then placed a bundle of flowers in his hands which he gripped happily, gazing at the pretty colors .

Rachel kissed Jacob's left cheek and joined the boys up by the flowing fountain. They all nodded letting Jacob know he could come now. And as he walked through the flowery grass, they sang a pretty off version of the classic song. They sang the first line &hummed the rest with some giggles.

Jacob made it to the rest of the young children and stood with a big smile.

Chresanto softly grabbed both of Jacob's small hands causing them to face one another . He smiled feeling a little funny. He didn't know this, but he was nervous.

The kids continued to milk the little ceremony .

"We are gathered here today ," Craig preached holding a pocket bible his mama had given him for Sunday school, "to .. uh,watch Jacob and Chresanto get married. They are friends and they love each other sooo ,and a lot more 'Os', much that I just had to come witness this. Can I get a witness?!" Little Craig Jr said out of context.

"Yes!" Rachel shouted raising her hands like she saw her mama do once before. They snickered.

"Now what do I say?" Craig whispered to Rachel . She looked around coming up with an answer&whispering it to him . He nodded, thanking her with a smile.

"Thanks Rachy." He looked back at the two boys holding hands. "Okay tell each other how much you love each other." he smiled.

They blushed as they looked at other .

"Umm.. Jakey, you're my beeest friend . I love you so much that sometimes when I look at you it feels like a drum is beating in my stomach.. and sometimes I think my heart probably fell down there and I get scared." he whispred the last part like it was a secret no one else should know.They laughed . "I love when you say my name; you sound funny and cute. I like when we go to your house and we eat those spicy foods. I forgot what it's called though . I like to hear you laugh and I think it's nice that you laugh at all my jokes,even the ones everybody says are not funny. And I like when you try to teach me Spanish words too. You always make me so happy when I'm sad and at Thanksgiving time at school when we had to say what we were thankful for, I put you." he and Jacob blushed ." Uh, I like to play with you all the time,you always gone be my pretty JakeyPoo and I hope you stay with me forever and ever and ever!" He smiled.

Jacob smiled really hard almost jumping up and down. He wanted to hug Chresanto so bad right now. He felt something warm inside him and he didn't know what it was. "Aww Chressy , I love you so much too!! You're my best friend in the whole wide world. I think we are supposed to be together because every time we are with each other , my mind says 'You and Chressy are supposed to be together.'" Jacob mimicked in a high pitch whisper making everyone laugh hysterically. "I like taking naps with you and I like when you share your toys with me ,especially the one you never let anyone play with . You make me feel special all the time.When we hang out you always make me laugh and you're so funny and I love your hugs cause I can tell you love me how you hold me and rub my hair."Jacob blushed shyly. "I can hug you all day. If I had to make one wish I'd wish that we could grow up and live together in one big house and you can have your dogs and stuff and I'll have my art and we'd be so happy!" Jacob giggled. "Um, I like when you try to do my hair even though you always mess up.And I like how you always stand up for me anywhere . I love you so much and I want you to be my Chressy forever." Jacob smiled looking at an overly happy Chresanto.

These two are very young . But they're smart and they love each other to death,as you can see.

Chresanto just had to hug Jacob then. He wrapped his arms around his body lovingly. They rocked back and forth and Jacob sighed happily.

Their two friends on their sides smiled at their friends happiness.

Chres and Jake finally let go, happy as ever . They'd never really expressed the feelings they have for each other that much before. Of course they always said they loved each other and stuff but not like this, in their innocent 6/7yr old ways.

"So now put the rings on each other." Rachel ordered.

Craig opened his hands to reveal the rings he came out with. Handmade one again by Chresanto, one plain grassy&straw one for Chres& One with that&an added flower for Jacob.

"Oo Chressy you're so amazing. I love these things you made!" Jacob stressed in excitement.

Chresanto smiled&thanked him.

They got the rings and carefully slid them on each other's fingers. Jacob admired his and held Chresanto's hands again, rubbing them as another thank you.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Craig & Rachel cheered .

Jacob and Chresanto were kind of confused by what to do with this part but they were curious.

Chresanto leaned over and kissed the front of Jacob's right cheek while Jacob kissed his and they pulled back a little to see each other's reaction. They were both blushing and they giggled . Then Chres looked at Jacob's small pink lips.

Curiosity arose again and he asked Jacob a question.

He whispered nervously to Jacob, "Can I kiss you on the mouth ?" Jacob's face turned extremely red as he nodded and replied in whisper. "I was gonna ask you the same thing."

So they both leaned in and kissed.. on the lips ..

"Awwww!" Rachel cooed. Craig clapped and cheered.

The peck lasted about 5seconds but if you were any older than them , you could see the love behind it no matter how young they were or how short and inncocent the kiss was.

They pulled away going straight into a beautiful hug. Chres jumped Jacob up and down as they giggled.

Chres kept singing . "We married now! You miiine , foreverrr ! And everrr!"

Jacob laughed at him.

When he finally stopped they all decided to have an after party for the wedding, is what they called it. A reception is what it was and they played in the back yard until the babysitter that was watching Chresanto and Jacob for today came from the front porch to the back yard calling them in for lunch.

Craig and Rachel joined them.

Justice, the babysitter , had asked Jacob what the gown and headdress was about and he simply stated , "Me and Chressy got married." smiling at Chres and grabbing his hand underneath the table.

All the kids smiled taking bites of their ham&turkey sandwiches and Lays/Doritos washing it down with juice.

Chres blushed looking back at Jacob .

At first Justice was sort of confused and thought that could be weird , but then she thought about it and then saw how they looked at each other as lovingly as they always acted towards each other and she smiled .

"Well why wasn't I invited?" she asked playfully.

They all shrugged with the giggles.

She shook her head at them smiling.

"Y'all are too cute."

_

Sorry for any mistakes or things that don't really make sense (probably a lot of those) .

See this had already been started the day I updated pt.1 but school work happened.. Yea school's so wonderful isn't it ?! *making sure you know sarcasm is intended lol*

but tell me whatchu think ab this one(imagine), I mean..I don't like it fr. *kanyeShrugs*

peace✌

~Perivermore♥