Tonight

Everyone was situated around the fire conversing, eating& roasting marshmallows and . .weiners ☺ with their beloved mate. Well except Jacob and Chres weren't together .. not like that.

Explosions by Ellie Goulding started to play . ( A/N: You should go listen.I like it) Jacob and the girls lit up because they loved this song.  Jacob continued to talk to Chresanto .

"Lemme have a bite of that Weiner ." Jacob told Chresanto who just finished roasting his as Jacob did a marshmallow.

Chresanto laughed . Also Craig ,who overheard.

"So you wanna bite my Weiner ?" Chresanto asked smirking.

Jacob giggled. "Yes!"

"Alright, but only if I can get a taste .." Chresanto paused slightly looking Jake up&down. He bit his lip " Of that ." He finished .

Jacob blushed extremely hard. "Of what?" he giggled looking back at his now ready marshmallow.

"The marshmallow." Chresanto smirked with a small chuckle.

"Oh okay." Jacob nodded .

He looked at everyone else . A few couples were feeding food to each other giggling. Chresanto followed his gaze and looked back at Jacob smiling sweetly.

Jacob snapped out of his focused gaze and back to Chresanto about to give him the stick with his marshmallow , wishing they could do the same.

Chresanto stopped him. "Let's feed each other ." He smiled ,the smile Jacob secretly loved.

Jacob couldn't believe his ears . He blushed super hard. "Really?" he whispered.

"Yes." Chresanto laughed . "It'll be ..fun." he added.

Jacob smiled and took his marshmallow off the stick with two Graham crackers . He slid a peice of Hershey chocolate between them also making a smore for Chresanto.

During that time , Chres had used a knife from the napkin of utensils Latimore gave them and cut the hot dog up on his plate. He put a few on a smore he'd made.

They turned to each other at the same time, their concoctions in hand. Jacob looked at what was in Chres's hand.

"Is that a piece of hot dog in a smore?" he laughed looking at Chresanto.

Chres laughed."Yess. Just try it . Sweet stuff &meat always tastes good together ." he smirked holding the treat up to Jacob's mouth .

"Okay." Jacob said unsurely opening up for Chresanto.

Chres moved it for him to take a big bite and he did as Chresanto watched. He moaned because it was surprisingly delicious. Chresanto smiled .

"See, it's good right?" he asked as Jacob nodded in agreement about to reach a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"No, I got it " Chresanto grabbed the napkin clearing the chocolate off of Jacob's mouth. At this moment, Jacob was kind of frozen. "There." Chresanto smiled as he placed the napkin down.

Jacob couldn't help but smile a little . "Okay , here's your smore." He said directing it into Chres's mouth . Chres took a bite and his lips grazed over Jacob's fingers a bit .

Jacob laughed it off and slickly bit his lip at the sight of Chresanto chewing and licking over his plump lips.

Chresanto saw Jacob's blush and softly squeezed Jacob's cheek causing him to giggle again and look down .

Suddenly On The Run partII by JayZ&Beyonce started playing .

"Ohh!" Aariah said grabbing Craig's hand . "Come on baby, that's my jam!" Craig laughed at her putting his stuff down to go dance with her in the yard .