Sweet Preparation

pt.5 (photos in media; Jake's dress on left.I was gonna pick a more non traditional one since the wedding is different-bxb-but Hope you like it!)

Terra cracked the door open,easing into the room where Jacob and Rachel were previously. She saw different items scattered around the room, proof of them getting ready. She smiled anticipating seeing Jacob. She just new he'd look too amazing. She scurried over to the cracked bathroom door and knocked.

"Boos,it's Terra! Can I come in?" she laughed excitedly .

On the other side their eyes lit up at the presence of Terra. Rachel quickly fixed the frills on Jacob's clean white dress in place. She smiled at his perfection and told Terra to come on in .

Terra stepped in gasping at the sight . She almost shed a tear at how amazing her Jakey looked. The dress was long and white. From the chest to hips, it was fitted to his body. It complimented the figure he'd developed more of over the years while dating Chres. The gown had layers of frills/ruffles going down the front close to the decorative diamond studs on the stomach. The straps sagged below the shoulder in a slightly twisted form.

He decided not to wear shoes since he loved the feeling of grass between his toes and it felt more comfortable. The wedding was being held outdoors. An anklet ,with blue and green jewels , was placed on Jake's ankle . For additional jewelry, he had a few silver bracelets and a necklace Chresanto had given Jake one anniversary with 'Jaysanto' written in cursive on it.

"How do I look ?" Jake asked biting his lip ,seeming unsure. He did a small turn.

The girls finally let their tears fall. Jake frowned thinking maybe he looked terrible and they felt bad for him.

"Jake, y-you look sooo perfect. You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen in my life!" Terra giggled a bit,wiping her small tears.

Jake smiled thankfully.

"What she said, you better be glad I still have to get ready." Rachel added,referring to how she was messing up her make-up.

Jacob giggled. "Whatever, group hug babes." he pulled them in. They all just basked in the loving hug. He kissed each of their cheeks and they returned it at once.

"Thanks for evrything,I love y'all so much!" He said in a heart felt manner , holding a hand to his chest almost tearing up.

"We love you too ,hun! But don't cry." Terra pouted rubbing his bare back.

Rachel fanned his face lightly. "Yeah, keep a fresh face for the wedding. You can cry when y'all kiss." Rachel stated slightly laughing.

Jacob smiled cutely. "Okay , thanks again you guys. You can get ready now, I have to pull myself together anyway." He chuckled.

They agreed after making sure he was alright and left to the room to get ready themselves.

Jake stood looking at himself in the mirror . He gasped . He looked like a princess out of a fairytale.

I'm about to start my fantasy..with my love. He thought.

He looked down smiling and saw his phone on the counter . There was a message from Chres that said , "I can't wait to see you,baby. I love you so much♥"

Jacob whimpered at that,he almost shed a tear. He struggled so hard to keep them from falling. He was so in love with this man , he could cry. With all the overwhelming emotions ,he just had to hear his baby's voice. It would comfort him,anyway. He picked up the phone and selected Chresanto's number.

In the room with Chresanto, he had finished suiting up and thought he looked rather nice. All his guys were there getting ready , occasionally complimenting him,while he scrolled through his camera roll ,looking at pictures of him and Jake while lounging on the sofa.

"Nigga,fix that plait!" He heard his friend Daniel say to his friend Rayan.

He looked up seeing Ray flip him off while smacking his lips but fix it anyway. He chuckled.

He saw Trevor fixing his vest in the mirror and Myles brushing over his fade. Latimore was fixing up his shoes,while constantly looking up at a show on TV . Suddenly Chres's best man and best friend,Craig, stepped out in his apparel . Craig gave off a warming small walking over to Chres.

"You cool?" He asked sitting in the chair across from Chres.

"Yeah, I'm just anxious. It feels like I haven't seen my baby in forever." He sighed. "I texted him a while ago to let him know how much I missed and loved him. I hope he saw." Chres placed his phone down smiling at the thought of Jacob.

Craig smiled at the love in Chresanto's eyes. "Jake is so the one for you. I wish you could see how much you light up just talking about him." He smiled.

Chres chuckled as blush was visible on his cheeks. "He still has that effect on me."

Suddenly, Chres's phone vibrated on the coffee table. Craig glanced down seeing who it was.

"Speaking of the angel." He smiled .

This excited Chres and he grabbed his phone,reading the name of the love of his life. He smiled widely and Craig chuckled getting up. He patted his back .

"I'll let you talk , lover boy." He chuckled.

"Aye,lover man to you!" Chres fussed playfully. Craig just kept laughing.

Chresanto quickly answered the call. "Baby?" He said softly.

Jacob smiled sweetly. "Yes baby. I got your message. I love you and can't wait to see you too. I just had to hear your voice."

Chresanto exhaled happily. "You don't know how happy you make me. I'm so ready to finally get married to you.. and then tonight.." He trailed off chuckling.

Jacob blushed. "You gone show me how much you love me?" He giggled then bit his lip.

Chres smirked. "Yeah baby boy."

"Uh ohh,ggrrr." Jacob made playful cat purs making the both of them laugh hysterically.

"Chresanto, come on. We gotta go." Ray informed Chres.

Chresanto nodded anxiously. "Aye Jay, I gotta go wait for you at the alter." He chuckled.

Jacob laughed. "Okay, see you soon."

"Alright." He agreed.

"Hey, I love you." Chresanto added smiling big.

Jake's heart fluttered for the millionth time today. "Love you too." he cooed sweetly.

"Bye." They both said , then hung up the phone , slightly chuckling at the unison.

Chresanto got up joining all his guys that were all ready.

They did a brief prayer,led by Craig, of the day's wedding related events & their marriage. Each one wished him luck with a pat on the back. It was amazing , the amount of love and support his friends had for him.

"Let's do this." Chres exhaled .

________

I really don't like this. I'm half sleep right now btw. I didn't have work , so I decided to use this time.

*sighs*

Tell me what you think ..

Once again , I have to make another part. Something's telling me to keep it going , ion know. This might as well be a short story Lol.

Also, I'm writing another story right now. It should be posted before Christmas. It's called No Place Like US . Royce of course. Well, I think Pray will finally be too. If you want to see the cover, it's on IG. (@Kera_moneee )

I need to finish WMIG tho!

I did something crazy today. I nominated this pretty,mixed,genius (girl) ,that I'm jealous of, for homecoming Queen ALONG WITH this cute boy I've liked since 8th grade , for King. Why TF would I do such a thing??!

Jesussssss ,help me\(>o

#poorAkerah

.

Peace✌

★perivermore