A plain disaster!

Today was the day the others were about to get through with my plan and I hopped that everything will go smooth. We were all in the LOV base by the counter and I was reviewing the plan again with them. There was no place for a slip up.

Me: So are we good? Did everyone understand their jobs?

Shiggy: Yes, Titan! It's a brilliant plan!

Dabi: You can count on us!

Toga: I will stabby stabby everyone that comes in my way and not stay by their side to have more fun with them but go to that room.

Me: Yep!

Kurogiri: I will watch over them!

Me: Actually can you teleport me to the closest and highest building? I would like to watch over you guys.

Kurogiri: Sure can Shi.

Shiggy: Kurogiri, stay by her side at all cost! Don't let the heroes get to her!

Kurogiri: I understand!

Me: I don't need a bodyguard.

Dabi: Yes you do!

Toga: He is right you need one!

Shiggy: Titan, we know how strong you are but you are still recovering and he is here to make sure that no one is coming even close to you.

Me: Fine, guys.

We quickly hugged each other before Kurogiri first teleported Shiggy out and then the rest before coming back to me and then we both went to the rooftop, where I could observe everything.

Once we were on the roof, I went to the edge and sat down with my wings spread open. I loved the feeling of air that I got so high up. It felt refreshing and it did relieve the small pain that I had from the broken wing.

Kuroiri was standing beside me.

Me: I sure hope nothing will go wrong.

Kurogiri: Yeah.

Me: Look step one is a success! Kurogiri, you should teleport Dabi and Toga where they belong now.

Kurogiri: On it!

I watched Shiggy lead the group inside of the other base from the other group and this is when all things went horribly wrong. For some reason both groups began working together and began circling Shiggy.

Me: Kurogiri send a Nomu to Shiggy please!

Shiggy: Yes, let them experience a mini end boss!

I watched a nomu come out close to Shiggy and him directing it while laughing.

Well at least one has some fun here!

Then I heard the communication between Toga, Dabi and Kurogiri. This was bad, the situation was completely bad and I needed to do something.

Dabi: I am at the room and there is nothing here and there are 15 people blocking my exit. I put my fire in between us but it won't take them for long to get to me. They have someone with a water quirk.

Me: Kurogiri get him out!

Kurogiri: I am on it!

Toga: I am also at the room where I belong and here is nothing. Vul I am also trapped what should I do?

Me: Kurogiri can you get Dabi to Toga and help her out?

Dabi: Roger that!

Toga: Ahm I need help right now!