Fallen Feathers!

The next day I woke up and I felt really refreshed. I was sure that my fewer was gone. My feathers were still shedding and they hurt meaning I didn't wanted to move at all.

I wonder for how long I was out?

How is the LOV doing?

I hope their all okay especially Dabi.

I hope that they didn't catch them too.

Nah, they are safe. I know it! I feel it!

The mission was a failure....

Well looks like there is no other way in creating a nomu than Sensei's.

Still a synthetic quirk. It would have made a lot of things easier for us.

I was about to try and sit up when all of the sudden a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

???: You look better now, Shi!

I immediately turned towards the voice and the moment I saw the person I couldn't help it but stand up and tackle him into a hug.

Me: Dabi! How are you doing brother? How is the LOV? Is everyone okay? No one did get hurt right?

Dabi: Wow slow down Shi! You are also hugging me way too much.

Me: Oh sorry.

Dabi: Nah it's okay! I missed you too little sis.

Letting him go I took two steps away from him.

Me: Why are you here?

Dabi: To get you back!

Me: I am ready to go!

Dabi: Are you sure you are feeling up to it cause if not you can stay here for a little bit longer until you are feeling better.

Me: Dabs I am fine!

Dabi: You had a really high fewer Shi. Don't underestimate it. You still might be sick.

Me: I am not! I feel a lot better!

He than came to my side and laid his hand on my forehead.

Dabi: You are right, you feel normal again.

Me: See.

Dabi: How are your wings doing?

Me: Hurting like a bitch!

Dabi: Is there anything that I can do?

Me: At this point, I would be happy if you could burn them all down.

He looked shocked about my answer and he immediately backed away from me more. I could see how pale he looked at me.

Dabi: You sure you feeling okay?

Me: Oh come on, Dabi! I am not asking you to kill me! I am just asking you to burn every single feather of mine down. They will regrow back. You are helping me big times and the pan will end until they regrow. PLEASE DABS?!

Dabi: But..

Me: Please! I can't stand the pain anymore.

Dabi: Are you sure?

Me: Yes, please! At this rate, it will take me another 1-2 weeks until they come off.

Dabi: Won't it hurt?

Me: It won't...

It probably will but I won't tell you that.

I don't want you to feel guilty.