Mafia's obsession

Jeon Jungkook (series: part 1):
'Y/N! Come on....you haven't socialized with anyone for so long! Please...' My best friend Lisa whined with puppy eyes as I just rolled my eyes as always. Hi my name is Yoo Y/N and I'm 19 years old, currently going to University. My life has been hectic and pretty chaotic. My parents where powerful mafias, but they both died after my mother got kidnapped and my father tried to rescue her. I was little and can't even remember them properly which of course hurts me. I have an older brother Yongha who is 26 years old now. He is a mafia too, he took his father's lead after he died just like he promised he would. Yongha is the best brother I could ever ask for. His group is called WEi (lol any Yongha stans or RUi here?) and has 6 members. WEi and the other group BTS, are the most powerful mafias in Korea. There is almost no violence between them as they are friends. Lisa is his girlfriend for two years now and I'm so happy for them. Today is a big 'mafia' party happening at one of the BTS member's  place. At first Yongha tried to convince me to go and after I said no, Lisa immediately came and tried the same. It's not like I don't want to socialize, but apparently I can't really talk to normal people unless at least two bodyguards are with me which most of the people find weird and I also don't want to talk to mafias. These man except my brother who I trust, seem so intimidating and dangerous to even say a word to. I mean yeah I've met his group and they are sweet guys, but than again this party will be big as fuck and they are the only people that I'll know here besides.....the party will be at some strangers house and I just don't like that idea at all. I know that my brother will protect me at any cost and never ever would he let someone touch me without my permission, but still I'm not so sure If I should go or not. 'Please Y/Naah! Yongha will probably be there with his friends and I'll be bored again, please come with me?!' She said pouting cutely, knowing that I can't resist her. 'But I don't want to talk to any of them....they are scary!' I exclaimed as she chuckled. 'Yeah, yeah, scary for sure! Just look at your 'scary' brother who is cuddling me every night and can't even fall asleep without me.' She said as we laughed together. 'But I'm serious tho...' 'Me too!' She said and took my hand as she looked at me. 'Look Y/N...I know that they might seem cold, rude etc., but not all of them are like this! Especially not WEi or BTS members, okay? You can really trust me that they are very polite and good man. I know them for quite a long time and they've always been nice and kind to me. They are not killing innocent people Y/N....only the bad ones who deserves it.' She said as I nodded understandingly. 'I know-' 'Plus...not all of them are married or have kids, so......' I knew where this was going and threw the pillow that was lying beside me at her. 'Yah!' I yelled as we fought for a while like little kids and ended up laughing again. 'Please Y/Naaah!' She whined again as I groaned. 'Gosh! You two are so annoying...I can see that this is definetly something you have in common. Fine, I'll go! But If I'll be bored or something than I'm heading back home!' I warned her as she nodded excitedly and clapped her hands, making me smile at her childish behaviour.

Time skip: 8pm
It was already around 8pm and the party should start at 9, so I prepared my clothes and went straight to shower. I shaved properly everywhere as I really didn't want to come as a winter bear (don't ask me lol) and did my very relaxing skincare routine as well. I dried my hair and got dressed. I wore a simple, but sexy satin dress without straps and with side split. I chose a high, shiny heels and a Gucci bag that I got from my brother. I also wore my favourite accessories and put on some make-up. I did my hair into an elegant updo and let out a few strands. 'Damn....girl you look hot!' Lisa said as she came towards me and squeezed my ass. 'Thank you, you look good yourself!' I complimented back as we headed downstairs. 'Wow...looking flawless sis.' Yongha said with a smirk as I pinched him. 'Yah! What was that for? Can't I compliment my sister?' 'Not when it sounds like you're a 60 years old pedophile!' I shouted back as Lisa just laughed, shaking her head at our 'brother-sister' argument. 'We will be late, cause of you two, so you better shut up before I'll kick your asses! Oh and I don't want to see your two fight at that party....If I witness something, I'm telling you seriously...no cuddles, kisses or any other clingy things for two weeks!' Lisa lectured us as Yongha groaned loudly. 'No, I promise I won't fight...just don't do this to me baby.' He almost cried out as we laughed at his helpless state. 'See....the 'scary' 'intimidating' man is suddenly a little, whiny baby.' She whispered giggling.

Time skip:
Arriving at this big mansion as guards and guests were everywhere. We got out of the car and went inside after they checked our IDs. Mafias were all over the place....some of them with their wives, some with their girlfriend or mistress and some of them alone. They were either drinking, talking about their business topics, joking around or some even taking drugs which made me disgusted. The whole time we had our bodyguards with us, so at least I felt a little bit safe. We got to our assigned table as some man were already there. I saw WEi members as well as the other man which I assumed were BTS. My brother hugged each of them and they also greeted Lisa as they knew her, but I was feeling so shy and embarrassed, so I was looking down at my feet. 'Oh, Hi Y/N.' Seokhwa, one of my brother's  group member said jand waved at me. 'Uhm...Hi Seokhwa oppa.' I bowed and smiled. 'Oh guys...this is my sister Y/N. She is a bit shy tho.' He chuckled along with them. 'Y/N...you already know my group, but this is BTS. This house is Jungkook's.' He informed as I looked at the person he was pointing at. 'Y-Y/N?' 'J-Jungk-kook.'
__________________________
Do you like it more when It's named like this or do you prefer 'When....' starting. For example it could be 'Mafia's obsession' as well as 'When the mafia is obsessed with you'. What do you prefer?👀💜