When you fall in love with your boyfriend's enemy : both of them as rappers (4)

Min Yoongi (series: part 4):
Author's POV:
You woke up as the sunshine hit your face. You looked at your phone, but it was dead moreover killed with water. You sighed as you uncovered yourself and stood up. You looked outside the apartment and wow....the view was breathtaking. 'It must be so expensive here.' You thought as you went to take a shower and do your morning routine. After the shower you realized you don't have any clothes, so you searched in Hobi's closet as you find some panties, shorts and you also took his oversized t-shirt. 'I guess he has a girlfriend. Why would he have panties otherwise?' You giggled as you walked outside the room to the kitchen. You looked for some food, but you didn't really find any, so you decided to cook pancakes. You were making the pancakes as you turned on the radio. You obviously thought you are alone and It's not that loud to wake up the neighbors. 'I wonder who is Hoseok's friend that he is living with? Is it his girlfriend?..' You mumbled, but you didn't think you would get your answer so soon.

Y/N's POV:
I was just wondering who could be Hobi's friend when someone spoke up. 'Gosh...who plays music at this time?! It's 7am!' The man whined, but I was too afraid to turns around. 'Hello?!' He said questioningly. 'Uhm Hi...I'm sorry for the music I-' I said as I turned around, but cut myself off as I gasped. 'Y-You're my brother's friend?' I asked as he stood there frozen. 'Y/N right?' I nodded as he sat down. 'I'm Yoongi..btw...the music was good, just don't play it so early next time.' He said with a grumpy voice as I chuckled. 'You're just like Hoseok or at least he was like that.' I said as my smile dropped, remembering when was the last time I've seen him. 'Never would I ever thought that Hoseok has a sister like you.' 'Yah! What do you mean by 'me'?!' I snapped out as he flinchd a bit. 'Oh my....chill woman, will you? It's just that you're pretty...' He said as I blushed, but he noticed. 'I-I mean you're pretty cool and have a good taste in music.' He said as I frowned and pouted. 'Well thanks.' I said and served him the pancakes. 'Here you go.' I said as his eyes slightly widened in shock. 'W-What is something wrong?' I asked as he shook his head. 'N-No, I just didn't have a proper breakfast since I left home.' He said and dug in. 'Me too.' I mumbled and took my plate as I sat on the opposite side If the counter. 'It's delicious, thanks.' He said as I smiled. 'Oh I almost forgot...Hoseok wanted me to take you shopping, so bring your things If you need anything and we will go after the breakfast.' He said, sipping his tea. 'But I don't have any money and-' 'I'll pay. Just be ready.' He said as he stood up and took the dishes to the sink as he walked away. I sighed as I washed the dishes first and cleaned up before walking to Hobi's room. 'Hmm...so Yoongi it is. Cute.' I thought as I smiled. I took my bag and the dead phone as I walked into the hall. Yoongi was already there putting on his shoes. 'Ah, you're here, good.' He said and waited for me to put on my shoes.
After a while we were sitting in his car, listening to music as the fresh, warm wind hit my face, cause I was looking out of the window. Suddenly the window slided up, so I had to move away. I looked at Yoongi who had his poker face on and focused on the road. 'Uhm...Yoongi-ssi...c-can we please stop at the electro repair center?' I asked, hoping that they would fix my phone. 'Why?' 'Uhm...my phone is dead and soaked by water. I need to have a phone as soon as possible' I explained as he shook his head. 'But why not?! I-' 'They won't be able to repair it. I'll buy you a new one, okay?' He said as I wanted to protest, but he put his hand on my mouth to prevent it, making me blush. When he saw I won't protest he put his hand back. Suddenly an Eminem song came up, it was Loose yourself, my favourite one. 'Yo, his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti, he's nervous, but on the surface he look calm and ready to drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting....' I started rapping along with it as Yoongi's eyes slightly widened in surprise. I could feel his stares on me, but he didn't turn it off so I guess it wasn't that bad. The song soon ended as another one played. 'Like Eminem, huh?' I blushed, but nodded as I looked outside the window. 'You were pretty good. Did Jay help you?' He asked as my smile dropped and I shook my head. I fiddled with my fingers as memories of last night flashed through my mind. Suddenly I felt and saw his hand on mine. 'It's okay. I know he is a jerk....you can tell me If you want to, but I won't pressure you.' He said as he looked at me for a while with a slight smile. I bit my lower lip to hold my tears back. He wanted to pull his hand back, but I squeezed it tightly as he looked at my watery eyes. He sighed and stopped the car on the side of the road. 'What happend, hum? You have two options okay? You can either talk about it with me or just use my shoulder as a space to cry on, but I'm gonna be there in both of the options.' He said as I looked at him and moved to hug him. He sighed as he lifted me up, to place me on his lap. I sobbed onto his shoulder as his shirt was soaked by now. 'H-He got angry...you were right.' I said as he rubbed my back to give me comfort. 'We had a fight and he left me in the middle of the night with no money, no car....I just didn't have anything. I asked my friend, but she wasn't able to take me, so I had no other option than to walk. But as I walked there were some drunk man nad wanted to touch me...that's when Hobi came and saved me....I-I can't even imagine what could happen to me If he wasn't there!' I cried out as he held me tighter. 'Shh...It's okay. He doesn't deserve you Y/N. You're so beautiful, pure and talented. I mean...look at you...you just rapped a whole Eminem verse! You are goofy just like Hobi and I knew from the time I met you first that you're someone way too speacial for someone like Jay. Don't waste your time on someone like him. I know that it hurts when you love him, but sometimes It's better to let the person go when the relationship is toxic.' He said while patting my hair. His sweet words made me calm, his scent made me intoxicated and he...himself made me go crazy. My nose suddenly touched his neck as I could feel him shivering. I slowly pulled back as we looked each other in the eyes. The sudden want to kiss him was crazy. His features were so beautiful. He brushed my hair away from my face as I leaned closer. A rush of adrenaline came through my body as I had the urge to kiss him...
__________________________
👀💜