When he finds out you're getting abused : you as his best friend

Warning!: Contains abusing, rape etc
Park Jimin (oneshot):
Y/N's POV:
I sighed. Today I needed to be at work a little bit longer since the boys were unexpectedly attending another event. Yes, I work for Hybe lables and I'm selected for BTS. More specifically to Jimin as an make up artist. Jimin and I are best friends since we were babies and he got me this job as he wanted us to be close. I have a good relationship with all the members now and I'm glad I work here and have new friends, but the problem is somewhere else.....It's my boyfriend David. We are dating for 2 years now and I loved him very much until he started to be agressive and beat me. It started with slapping and now It's punching, kicking just any flavor of abusing. I don't love him anymore, all I feel is disgust, but I'm too scared to leave him. No one knows about this as he threatend me.
Like I said today I needed to stay a bit longer and I already knew he would be angry and I had to face him. When I arrived home verything was dark and silent. I was nervous as something didn't seem right, but I shrugged it off and turned on the lights. 'AH!' I screamed as I saw David right infront of me, piercing me with his eyes. He was drunk for sure, I could feel the alcohol which made me even more scared and disgusted. 'WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!' He yelled as he pinned me against the wall. 'I-I...I needed to stay longer at work today.' I said trying to convince him, but he slapped me. 'LIES! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME, HUH?! YOU LITTLE-*slap*YOU LITTLE SLUT!' Tears were already running down my cheeks as he chuckled. 'Cry, cry for me baby, more and more and more!' He said laughing evily as he suddenly kicked me, causing me to lend on the floor. He kept on kicking me as I cried. I was too weak to scream or anything and he just enjoyed the show. After like 15 minutes he stopped as he kicked me harshly one more time before leaving me alone. I couldn't even stand up as I was too weak. Blood was dropping from my mouth and bruises, my stomach hurt like hell and I couldn't move. I was whimpering and shaking due to the cold floor in the hall, but he didn't care. He just left me there. I was sleeping the whole night on the cold floor.
I woke up with pain all over my body. I held tightly onto the furniture and somehow stood up. I went to take a shower as I cried my heart out. I took care of my scars and put on a lot of make up to cover them. Since I'm a make up artist I know How it works. I put on some leggings and a hoodie with long sleeves, so that no one would see my scars. I sighed and went to the hall to put on my shoes. I bent down to put on my sneakers when he held me from behind. His touch made me disgusted, but it was kind of different as he was hugging me. 'Did my princess sleep well?' I didn't answer him as he slapped my butt harshly. 'No answer, huh?! You little brat! You need a punishment for this!' 'But I have to go to wor-' He quickly moved me and pressed my face on the wall. 'They will wait for you, but daddy won't!' He said angrily yet psychopaticaly softly. He started kissing my neck and It made me sick. I wanted to push him away, but he started to force himself on me. He pulled down my leggings and panties. 'P-Please, I don't want this!' 'Sh-AH!' He put his hand over my mouth as he thursted into me, not letting me adjust. I cried out in pain. I couldn't even breathe properly and I felt so disgusted in myself and him. After a while he cummed into me without a condom as he absolutely didn't care If I was about to get pregnant or not, cause it would be my problem to face. He pulled out and turned me around as he slapped me. 'Good slut! Now go to work before I'll change my mind and destroy you completely.' He said as he walked away while belting his pants. I wiped my tears off and took my jacket.

Time skip:
This went on for months, he would rape me whenever he want to and than again beat me up. I was weak and also I've lost a lot of weight, that's why I wore only oversized things with long sleeves to work. However my life was about to get even worse.....yesterday I found out I'm pregnant. I know you would tell me to abort it If It's with a person like him, but I can't do this to that innocent child. I'm scared that he will be the reason why I'll lost the baby. I was thinking about it since yeterday and I want to keep the baby, but I don't know what to do. I feel helpless.
I arrived at work and walked into my cabin as Jimin came in. 'Hi Y/Nieee.' He said and hugged. Suddenly he pulled away and looked at my weak figure with fake smile on, worriedly. 'Y/N is everything alright? You don't seem like yourself for a long time now. I'm worried.' I prayed for myself not to cry. I shook my head. 'Everything is fine Chim. Let's get you ready you're going to be late.' He sat down hesitantly as he looked at me suspiciously. I was about to grab the brush when he rolled up my sleeve. 'I knew it!' He said as I widened my eyes and rolled it back down. 'J-Jimin I-' 'Who did this Y/N?!' He asked as he stood up and hugged me tightly. I sobbed into the crook of his neck as he stroked my hair. 'Shh...It's okay, you can tell me!' I shook my head. 'No! He will beat us both, maybe even kill. I can't!' I said with horror in my eyes as he shook his head. 'I'm not going to let this happen! Tell me...was it David?!' He asked as he didn't even need the answer anymore when my body flinched by hearing his name. He hugged me tightly, giving me a feeling of safety. 'Shh...let it all out. I promise you he won't do anything, I'm here and I'll protect you.' He said as he kissed my head. 'H-He started beating me up and calling me a slut. And since the last few months he.....' I took a deep breath. 'He started raping me. He would fuck me like and animal aand than slap me and kick me afterwards. It is going like this every second day since 3 months.' I cried out as Jimin's eyes softened, but his soul was burning with anger. 'I don't know what to do Jimin!' 'Shh, I'm here. We will inform the police and you'll live with me from now on. I won't let you suffer anymore.' I shook my head. 'N-No!I can't live with you!' 'You know you can-' I denied again. 'I-I'm pregnant Jimin! I found out yeterday. I can't send the father of my child to jail and be such a burden to you!' I exclaimed as Jimin's eyes widened, but immediately he held me even more protectively. 'Y/N he deserves this! This won't be a good place for a child to live in, If it will even make it to this world. And It's not good for you either. I'm not letting you gi there again! I'll take care of that child with you, that's the last word!' He said comfortingly. As much as I wanted to deny, I couldn't. I knew this was right. 'Thank you Chim, I love you.' I suddenly confessed as he smiled and caressed my cheeks. 'I love you too Y/N and our little one too.'
Now this is a start of new beggining.
__________________________
👀💜