When you fall in love with your boyfriend's enemy : them both as rappers (2)

Min Yoongi (series: part 3):
Y/N 's POV:
.......'Who are you talking to baby?' Jay suddenly back hugged me, making me flinch. 'Oh, no one. Just some random guy asked me If I have cigarettes.' I made up a lie as he nodded. 'Wow, I thought that after a year of dating you would now me well, or at least my habits, but I guess not.' I thought to myself. 'Hmm and do you have some?' He asked as I gasped. 'No! Jay, you promised me that you will stop!' I said angrily as he kept on roaming his hands around my body. 'Hmm....yeah I know, but let's try something different, hum? Just for tonight, we can have some fun.' He said as I knew what he meant. 'Jay, you know I'm not ready.' I said as I turned around to face him and backed away a bit. He groaned as he ran his hands through his hair. 'Than when you'll be ready?!' He whisper-yelled as he held my wrist. 'Ouch, it hurts!' I yelped as he let go of my hands.
One thing about Jay is that he would never hurt me, no matter what.
'Y/N, you know I love you, right?! And you love me too....so....WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM?!' He raised his voice as I flinched a bit. Everyone around the bar looked at us, but he gave them a death glare as they looked away. 'I don't know Jay. Please, I really love you!' I said with tears in my eyes. 'Really?' He softened as he came towards me and caressed my cheek with his thumb as his other hand was around my waist. I nodded truthfully. 'Than show it to me tonight. Show me How much you love me Y/N.' He said as he looked into my eyes, waiting for answer, but he haven't got any. He chuckled bitterly as he stepped away and started walking somewhere. 'Wait! Jay! Where are you going?!' I asked desperately as he went inside his car, well basicaly our car. He didn't respond and started the engine. 'Jay-' 'I NEED SOME FUCKING TIME ALONE! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!' He yelled as I flinched and cried heavily. His expression softened a bit, but the evil side quickly vanished it away. 'Don't try to find me tonight. I'll come tomorrow.' 'But what about me Jay?! We have only one car!' I said, but he didn't seem to care. 'Take a cab than.' 'But h-how. I don't have any money!' I said as I pleaded him to calm down and go home together, bit he didn't care. It was like If he was in his own zone again. He looked at me one last time, his eyes twitching and switching moods between evil and soft, but the evil, anger side won as he drove away. I brushed my hair back being frustrated and scared. 'What If something happens to him?! And what am I gonna do?!' I asked myself, but I didn't have any answer for it. This was the first time he lashed out like that and I felt horrible.
Time passed by and it was almost midnight. People were going home and my anxiety kicked in. 'Hey Lia. C-Could you guys please give me a ride home?' I asked politely as she looked at me with worried eyes. 'Y/N what happend?' 'W-We had an argument with Jay and he drove away without me. I don't know what to do.' I cried out as I covered my mouth with my hand. She came closer and hugged me, softly rubbing my back. 'I'm sorry for that Y/N, but don't worry it will be okay. You know How Jay is sometimes, right?' I nodded a pulled away. 'S-So could you please give me a ride?' She sighed as she looked at her boyfriend. 'I would take her Lia, but there isn't any space for her. You know that we are also taking Tzuyu home and She's still not 18 so we have to. I'm sorry Y/Naah.' He apologized as I shook my head and smiled slightly. 'I-It's okay, don't worry. Drive safely, hum? I'll be okay.' 'You sure?' She asked as I nodded, but I wasn't sure at all in reality. 'I am.' We hugged and they drove away as she waved at me. I sighed and went to sit on an empty bench. Everything was dark, the bar was closed and no one was there. Only one lamp was providing some lightning. Suddenly I heard and saw some storms and in a while it started raining heavily. I closed my eyes as I cried everything out. I was cold and shivering a lot. I decided to stand up and try to walk home. As I was walking near the park I heard some noises, so I fastened my pace, but someone suddenly stood infront of me. Three men were standing there with disgusting smirks on their faces. 'P-Please, let me go.' I said being scared as they chuckled. 'But How could we let you go, when you're so beautiful, babygirl?' I stepped back, but they came closer and closer until I bumped into a tree. 'What about we fuck you in the rain, huh? It's romantic, right? Would you like that?!' I shook my head as they slapped me and chuckled. I didn't have any energy to fight, I just prayed to god. The one started touching when a car stopped on the driveway and they ran away. My knees gave up as I slided down against the tree. The man got out from his car and rushed towards me. He held my shoulder as I flinched. 'Hey, It's okay, you're safe now. What's your name, lady?' He asked, his voice reminded me of someone. I shot my head up as our eyes widened.
'Y/N?!'
__________________________
👀💜