When you fall in love with your boyfriend's enemy : both of them as rappers (f)

Min Yoongi (series: final):
Epilogue: 5 years later:
'Unnie, unnie!' Hobi's two year old daughter, Sohee, yelled as she ran to me and hugged my leg. 'What happend, baby?' I asked as I rubbed her head softly. 'Halwabeoji(Halabeoji=grandpa) is hwaiting fwor you.' She said in her cute baby talk as I chuckled.
Today was my big day. I was going to marry the love of my life, Yoongi.

Yes, me and Yoongi started dating and fell in love ardently. Hobi didn't like it at first, but eventually accept it which made me happy. I met my parents again and they were so grateful to see me after all this time. I also went to University and graduated with a degree in Music producing and singing. Yoongi has supported me the most in every way possible and I couldn't be more happier. Hobi and Becky got married and had Sohee after two years, Becky got her citizenship here in Korea and moved in with Hobi. When it comes to Jay....He came back a few days after me and Yoongi started dating and tried to convince me to go back to him. He also brought Yoongi's ex girlfriend, Suji, as they both tried to convince us that Suji is pregnant with Yoongi. However, we didn't believe it and I stayed with Yoongi. Later on, we found out that Suji was actually pregnant with Jay. The day he left me on the streets, he met Suji in a bar and they slept together. After me and Yoongi didn't believe them and Suji left him, he was completely alone. I was kind enough to arrange a treatment for him and I also paid for it. I know maybe I was too kind, but I loved him at once too.

I was so excited about today, marriage with Yoongi was like a dream came true. Not to mention this little surprise that Becky has for Hobi. Yes, she is pregnant with a second child, but she didn't tell him yet, so now It's the time. Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm pregnant too, it's my 4th month now. Yoongi was very nervous, but also so excited, he never failed to make me feel loved. And finally, me and Becky became best friends, after all....she is my brother's wife and also a great person.

'Okay, I'm coming. H-How do I look?' I asked Sohee with a nervous smile and sighed. 'You look bweautiful Y/Nieee!' She said as she tried to sign me How beautiful I look with her hands, making me smile. 'Thank you, baby.' 'And How is your bwaby, unnie?' She asked as she placed her head on my belly and kissed it. 'Uhm...he's doing great.' I said as she jumped in excitment. 'It's a bwoy?' 'Yes, but uncle Yoongi doesn't know about it. It's a surprise, so don't tell him, okay?' She nodded eagerly. I took her little hand in mine as we walked down the aisle. My dad gave me his hand and we walked towards the altar as kids including Sohee were throwing rose petals around. My dad pecked my forehead, before giving me to my husband. 'Please, take a good care of her.' He said to Yoongi as he nodded. 'Of course, sir. Don't worry, I'll treat her like a princess.' He said as he rubbed my hand softly. Hoseok, looked at him as well and nodded his head in aprovement.
After we said our "yes", we went to our big, family table as we sat down. Yoongi placed me on his lap as we kissed while he softly rubbed my stomach. I was so happy, probably my happiest moment ever. 'I love you so much.' 'I love you too, baby.' He said as he pecked my nose and fed me with some strawberries. I chuckled and fed him too as he almost choked. 'I have a surprise for you, my husbiee!' I said as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion like a cute little baby. I placed his hand on my belly and held it there. 'It's a boy.' I said happily as his eyes glistened with tears. 'I-It's a boy?' He asked again as I nodded. He placed his head on my belly as I ruffled his soft hair. 'Hi, baby boy, It's daddy. I can't wait to meet you. Be kind to mommy, Alright?' He talked to him as I smiled at his cuteness. Suddenly the baby kicked, very strongly as I hissed in pain. Yoongi held his cheek as If he was just punched and everyone started laughing. 'Yah! D-Did you just hit your own father?! Aish...' Yoongi said dramatically as I pecked his lips to shut him up. 'He probably recognized your voice that's why. He didn't want to hit you baby, I'm sure about that.' I chuckled. 'If you say so.' I shook my head in disbelieve. 'Uhm...I have a surprise too.' Becky announced as I smirked at her. 'W-What surprise, baby?' Hobi asked stuttering. Becky sat on his lap and pecked his lips. Sohee ran to them as she climbed on them and sat there. 'We're having baby number two.' She said along with Sohee as Hobi started crying. 'Really?' She nodded as Hobi kissed hers and his daughter's crown. 'Omo, thank you baby. I love you so much.' He said as we all chuckled. We kept on laughing, talking and having fun all day as we enjoyed each others presence.
Because in the end of the day, family is the most important in the world and we should cherish it forever.
__________________________
Thank you for 1k and for reading my stories👀💜it means a lot🥰