Mafia's obsession (3)

Jeon Jungkook (series: part 3):
I tried to scream, but the person had their hand on my mouth along with some towel which slowly caused me to faint.

Jungkook's POV:
I was following Y/N, but someone bumped into me and when I looked back she wasn't there anymore. I ran in the direction she was before, but she was nowhere to be found. I started to get worried, cause I know she wouldn't just walk away like this. Something must've happend to her. 'Fuck!' I cursed under my breath. I immediately called my guards and asked them where she is, cause they always followed her, but they told me that they couldn't find her location, now this truly was bad. I ran back to the table, everyone looked at me with confused expressions. 'Y-Y/N. I can't find her anywhere! She isn't here. I called my guards and they lost her location....we need to act quickly before It's too late.' I said and we went into my office. I dismissed the party, the boys sent their wives safely home except Lisa and we alarmed all our man together to work on this. 'I won't loose you Y/N! Not again, I promise...'

Y/N's POV:
I woke up with a huge headache. I looked around, I was lying in a very beautiful room tho and I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned around, but when I saw Jackson by my side I screamed. 'What happend baby, hum? Come here darling.' He said, his voice sounded weird like a psycho. I moved away from him, but he moved closer again. 'D-Don't come near me! What did you do to me? Why did you kidnap me?!' I yelled at him, crying heavily. 'Kidnap you? Aww, baby....you know I love you right? Now we can be finally together, hum?' He trapped me between his arms and kissed me forcefully. I felt his one hand on my thighs, going further. I tried to defend myself, but nothing worked until I kicked him in his balls. He groaned loudly as I stood up and ran to the bathroom, but before I went there I quickly grabbed his phone. I locked myself in the bathroom and sat down on the floor. Tears began to fall down my face....I was scared, so scared. I took the phone and dialed Lisa's number, cause she was the only one that I remembered now. While I was praying for her to pick up the phone, I heard Jacksons voice talking like a maniac. 'Y/Nieee baby....breakfast is ready. Sorry that I was so rude towards you, but you know we could have so much fun.' After I didn't respond he was silent which made me nervous. 'Okay.....LISTEN YOU BITCH...' I flinched and cried even more as I probably shit my pants right now. 'COME OUT OR ELSE I SWEAR I'LL FUCK THE SOUL OUT OF YOU! DID YOU HEAR ME?!' I ended the call and tried to call again. 'Please Lisa....please!'

Jungkook's POV:
We were currently in my office trying to track Y/N's location again. Suddenly Lisa's phone started ringing again, so she picked up. 'Y/N?' She said as we immediately turned to her. 'Y/N where are you? Why are you crying? Y/N, please can you say something?' She put the phone on speaker so we could hear her. Hearing her sobs and cries made my heart ache. 'I-I don't know where am I. P-Please help me, please! H-He is a psycho, please!' She whispered while sobbing. 'Y/N...who?! Who is a psycho?' Yongha asked her, but suddenly we heard a loud scream end than it went silent. We were all scared and I couldn't help, but to cry. 'Y/N is with me and I'm telling you now that it will stay this way! FUCKING TRY TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME AND SHE'LL BE DEAD IN SECONDS!' Someone yelled, but this voice seemed so familiar to me. I thought about it for a while as my eyes widened. He was about to end the call when I called his name. 'Jackson? It's you right? Look...please don't hurt Y/N, okay? I know you are still angry at me for taking her away from you back then, but she has nothing to do with it, alright? You love her right? Well, I love her too and I believe that we both don't want her to be hurt......so please let her go-' 'I WON'T!' He yelled as we all flinched. 'Jackson please-' 'Fine! Come here, I think that by now you got my address. But Jeon listen carefully...' I hummed nervously. 'You'll come alone and I repeat ALONE! If I'll witness just one suspicious movement or one of your disgusting man around my house.....SHE IS DEAD ALONG WITH YOU!' He warned as my members shook their heads, signaling me not to do it. My mind was telling the same, but my heart told me otherwise. I looked over at Yongha with Lisa pleading me. 'What's up Jeon? Scared already, huh?! Let me tell you about the game that we are going to play, so that I can scare you even more......let's say that you will come, hum? If you decide to do so, you will come with absolutely no weapons and I won't repeat that.' And now he was laughing like a psycho. 'If you can get through my man like this and get to me than we will talk and I'll let Y/N go and live her happy life with you or without. I won't care anymore, I'll let you go...both of you!' I was thinking about it. 'This is impossible Jungkook! You can't get through this alone!' Joon said to me as they tried to convince me. I knew it was true, but my love for Y/N...I couldn't let her with him. 'What If I don't get through them?' I asked while massaging my temples. 'Than you'll be probably dead right?' He chuckled with happiness. 'Yeah, but what about Y/N?' 'Awww, that's the only think you care about, hum? Well, she'll be mine. You know what Jeon? You were her first right? I may just-' I stood up as my jaw clenched. I held the phone myself. 'Listen you bastard! I'll come okay?! I'LL COME! Keep your filthy hands to yourself...just don't touch her or hurt her, okay?!' I snapped at him as I couldn't control my anger anymore. Just the thought of her getting hurt is like a nightmare. 'Awww, the sweet love, right? Did you hear that Y/Nieee? Your lovely boy Jungkook will come and save you...' He laughed again. 'NO! JUNGKOOK, PLEASE!' She pleaded. 'Y/N!' I whispered as more tears left my eyes. I ignored her pleading, I needed to hold her in my arms, I needed to know that she is safe. 'I-I promise, I'll come! I got the address.' He just hummed, but his happy aura was visible in his voice. 'Oh and Jeon?' 'Yeah!' 'If you won't play by the rules...say bye, bye to this world and Y/N as well! Don't play with me Jeon! You know me.' I hummed and ended the call. I threw the phone on the floor. 'Jungkook are you out of your mind?! You can't get through his man alone that's impossible!' Jin scolded me. 'He is right Jungkook. I know you love her, but we gotta make a plan!' Hoseok said as I just shook my head. 'BUT THERE IS NO TIME FOR A FUCKING PLAN! I KNOW THIS BASTARD! HE WILL KILL HER IF I COME WITH YOU!' I shouted and punched the door. 'Jungkook....I don't know what is going on here between you and my sister, but I now know that you love her and she loves you too. I know you want to hold her in your arms as much as I want to, but we really need to make a plan! He can use this against us! You know How this works....please, let's just sit down and talk about it, okay?' Yongha said as he patted my back. I agreed and after like an hour we got a plan. Almost the perfect one. 'I'm coming for you Y/N! I promise, I'll hold you in my arms again soon.....' I thought to myself.
__________________________
👀💜