Ace

"Fire Fist Ace just broke into the prison! Everybody be prepared to open fire!"

"No no no no no no no." You muttered to yourself as you heard the marine. "Dammit."

The cuffs around your hands were feeling heavier than usual as you anxiously sat in your cell. Guess you should've known that trying to get away from him wasn't going to work, even if you were in prison.

Sighing you looked out into the stone hallway that was just outside your block, awaiting the inevitable. He'd probably scold you for being so careless as to let a couple of marines catch you. Little did he know, you practically begged them to arrest you. 

The feeling of heat on your skin made you stand up off the ground and over towards the wall that separated you from the rest of society. You could see the glow of fire down the hall as it slowly came closer.

"Hey, babe~ Sorry for making you wait so long, I couldn't remember which prison they put you in." He explained, grinning as he unlocked your cell.

You hesitantly walked out the door, knowing that once you did you'd be isolated by him for months. He'd tell you it was only to keep you safe, but you were smarter than that. The blood on Ace's chest made you feel nervous and guilty for all the people that he's killed to get to you.

"You're pretty quiet, what's wrong?" The raven-haired man asked, throwing an arm around your smaller form.

"How many people did you murder?"

"I think it's better you don't know." He replied, "You're adorable when you're worried, you know that?" He said, ruffling your hair.

"I don't want you to kill people for me." You mumbled, leaning into Ace to avoid stepping in the blood that seemingly stained the floor red.

"If you stick by my me no one will have to die." He assured, carelessly stepping over one of the marine's corpses.

"You promise?" You questioned, wanting some sort of peace of mind.

"Of course! Anything to keep you by my side~" He replied, holding you tightly against him. "You can't really blame me for wanting to protect you though. I mean you're just so innocent and cute!"

The metal door that leads to the outside was starting to come into view as the two of you walked down the long stone hall. You frowned slightly at the idea of leaving the prison. Ace was going to cling to you every chance he got and you were mentally preparing yourself for it. 

You felt Ace's arms grab you and lift you over his shoulder as he carried you outside. 

"I've got a whole lot of surprises for you once we get to Pops and the others." He happily told you, walking towards the dock where his ship was. 

You forced a smile. You knew these 'surprises were just items that'd tie you to Ace and keep you with him forever. Welp, have fun.

----------

AHHHH, I'm not very proud of this one :\