Hancock

The gentle tapping of the rain brought a smile to your face as you watched the droplets run down the large window. Hancock had taken you to her castle about a month ago, insistent that you don't leave too often. You knew about her feelings toward you, she was very upfront about them. 

"(Y/N), darling, what are you looking at?" The snake princess called to you from the opposite side of the hall, quickly approaching.

"Just the rain." You responded, pointing to one of the drops. 

She'd always tell you how you were the one and only person she would ever love, it made you feel special to know you were the only one she treated this way. Although, you sometimes got a little worried by how far she seemed willing to go for you. Whenever you asked her about it she told you it was who she was and that you'd just have to accept it, so you did. You loved her, right?

She wrapped her arms around your smaller form, "Not thinking of leaving, are you?" 

"Why would I leave?" You chuckled lightly, "It's raining outside. I don't wanna get wet."

She knew how oblivious you were, it's one of the reasons she loved you so much. She could tell you anything and you'd listen to her as if you were a puppy. That's all you were to her, really, just a dog for her to love, and care for. You might've known about her feelings toward you, but not how extreme and unhealthy her feelings were getting.

"I got this for you." She said, taking the red snake that rested around her neck off and placing it on your shoulders. "I figured since I can't always be around you, I'd give you something so you're not lonely." The blue-eyed woman explained, brushing a piece of your hair out of your eyes as she held your face gently. 

You smiled up at her, "Thank you, babe, I love him." You told her, petting the snake on its head, "What's his name?" 

"Rose, as a representation of my love for you." You grinned even wider at her words, as you kissed her hand in appreciation, making the tall woman blush heavily, falling on the ground as she swooned over how adorable you were.

Rose might've been given to you out of the love she had for you, but he was there for a lot more than just that. If you ever decided to run away from Hancock's loving and possessive hold, the snake was ordered to bite you. If you were poisoned and sick you'd have no other choice but to come running back to the princess, and if you didn't, the poison would slowly kill you. If you wouldn't have her, you wouldn't have anybody. Best to be alive and in love then dead, right?

"You want to know something, darling, I turned down so many people this week just because of you. You should feel honored I even consider letting you live with me." She told you as she stood up from the marble floor. 

"I am." You said, "Your house is very beautiful." 

No matter how many times she tried to make you reliant on her or insecure, it never worked. She admired you for it but despised you just as much. Why wouldn't you just fall to her feet already? Just praise her every time she breathes. That's all she wants from you, so why not do it. Oh well, she had all the time in the world to slowly break you down till you were nothing without her. She would be your queen and you wouldn't be anything more than a pet for her to flaunt around.

"I love you." You spoke, blushing as you looked up at her with eyes she wished wouldn't ever look away from her desperate form. And every time you said you loved her, she'd fall deeper into her obsession with you. In truth, she was nothing without you and that scared her. Hancock, the prettiest girl in the world, was nothing without some commoner she met on an unknown island. You were her only weakness in life, and she would do everything in her power to keep that weakness hidden from the public eye.

"I love you too." She whispered into your hair, as she held you impossibly close, tracing hearts into your back.