3 Admirals

"Oh, are you lost?" 

You quickly turned around to see a yellow-suited man standing there behind you. You glared at the tall man as you pointed your gun at him.

"Give Ace back." You seethed, hating the fact that he seemed so relaxed when your friend was close to being executed.

"I don't think I can do tha-" He was cut off by you shooting him in the head. "Oh, frightening." He remarked unphased, stepping closer to you. 

"What the hell?" You exclaimed, shooting at him again. 

You started to panic when you saw him smile and continue to come closer to you. Turning around, you started to run wanting to get as far away from him as possible. You whipped your head around frantically, trying to spot Marco or Pops, anyone that'd make you feel a bit safer. As you were running, your view of the war was covered with a giant wall of ice that rapidly started to block your way from escaping. 

"Sorry miss, I can't let you go."

"Yes you can, let me get around the wall." You retorted, cocking the pistol in your hands. 

"That guns not gonna work on me." He informed, lazily pointing at the weapon you held.

"Piss off." You replied, shooting at the tall curly-haired man that was trying to keep you from leaving.

"Akainu's not gonna like your attitude." He sighed, putting his hands into his pockets.

"Just let me go, I don't want any trouble." You insisted, going to walk around the wall of ice only for it to grow longer. "Come on! What do you want from me?" You asked, throwing your gun at the wall in annoyance. 

"I want you to come with me." He responded.

"No, leave me alone." 

The feeling of someone lifting you up made you instinctively start to thrash in their grip. You fumed when you saw the same yellow man, kicking at him to let you down. 

"You're a lot smaller up close," Kizaru said, effortlessly holding you with his hands under your arms.

"I'm not small, you're just freakishly tall." You blurted, still trying to get out of the man's hold on you.

"She's a stubborn one," Aokiji stated, walking up next to the man holding you.

"I'll just have to break her then." A third man in a red suit announced. 

"We don't want to hurt her." Aokiji retorted, turning to face Akainu.

"If she doesn't go along with us we'll have to." He responded, looking over at you in Kizaru's arms. "If you come with us we won't kill Fire Fist."

"Bullshit, you'll kill him no matter what I do!"

"I'll kill him if you don't come with us." He threatened with a dangerous look in his eyes.

"F-Fine, I'll come with you, just don't kill Ace." You pleaded, willing to do anything if it meant saving your raven-haired friend. 

"Good. You'll be staying with us for a long time."  He affirmed, turning to kill some pirates trying to save you from this trio. "Put her on a ship and send her off to one of our more discreet bases." He ordered to Kizaru.

Kizaru just nodded and carried you towards one of the many ships that were docked off to the side. A lot of pirates tried to save you and get you out of his reach but ultimately failed. You felt bad knowing that there were people who died trying to save you. You were then put on a ship and taken away to an island you've never heard of where you were forced to spend the rest of your life.