Mihawk

You were starting to lose your breath as you ran through the forest. The dark skies above you made it hard to navigate your way through all the trees. The fog that started rolling in seemed to make the atmosphere colder and the air damper. 

Once you thought you made it far enough away, you started to slow down. Leaning over and putting your hands on your knees, you slowly started to catch your breath. The fog surrounding you now only let you see a couple of feet in front of you. You were happy that Mihawk let you leave, you were going to find the nearest town and live a nice peaceful life there. 

The sound of footsteps made you break from your thoughts and look up. You couldn't see where they were coming from, they seemed to come from every side of you. A loud growl from behind you made you tense. Swiftly turning around you saw a huge monkey with a big spear. You tried to take a few steps backward, but it only seemed to aggravate the ape further. You could feel its warm breath on you as it came closer to you. You watched as it raised its weapon, preparing to maul you with it. 

"M-Mihawk! I'm sorry, I-I'll stay with you!" You called out to your captor, as you stumbled backward. 

You then watched as the swordsman came out of the surrounding fog and towards the humandrill. The giant monkey then ran off in fear of the man who just appeared.

"What'd I tell you mi amour, you wouldn't survive a day without me."  The raven-haired man insisted as he started for you. "It's best if you just come with me, dear."

"Ok." You said, giving in to his wishes.

The tall man then picked you up bridal style and started for the mansion. You blushed a bit when he pressed you against his muscular chest. At least you were safe with Mihawk, and at least he gave you a chance to leave.

 Little did you know, Mihawk was never going to let you go. Even if you did somehow make it through the forest that bordered his castle, you wouldn't be able to make it across the ocean. Escaping was never an option for you, but you'd never know it. 

"Listen (Y/N), don't leave the castle without me allowing you. If you obey me, I will give you more freedom to do things. Do you understand?" He instructed, looking down at your small form in his arms.

"Yeah, I understand." You responded, trying to avoid his intense hawk-like eyes. 

"Good." 

You felt Mihawk walk inside the abandoned castle, his shoes making tapping sounds on the tile whenever he stepped. He walked you over to the couch where he set you down gently on the red velvet, before leaving to go get some wine in the kitchen. 

Maybe instead of living peacefully in a town, you could live peacefully with Mihawk. I guess you didn't really have a choice. At least if you played your cards right, he might let you explore a town. Maybe living with him wouldn't be so bad.

----------

eek sorry, I didn't publish this sooner, I've got a lot happening in my life right now. I'll try to publish at least one chapter a week though. I hope yall like this one ^-^