Ace

You didn't know what to think when the gas station before you suddenly caught on fire. There were so many things racing through your mind at the time, I guess it didn't dawn on you that you should run. But it was too late when you finally decided to go get help. You cursed your slow mind as his hands already gripped your shoulders tightly, ensuring you wouldn't escape.

The flames were growing hotter and taller by the minute, turning the grass around it to ash and the people inside it dead. You just wanted to go home, you thought you could deal with your psychotic ex another day. 

"I told you~" Ace sang in your ear, "Bet you're regretting breaking up with me, huh?"

"I-I uh- wh-why did y-you kill people for something like that?!" You angrily asked him, shrugging him off your shoulders as you glared at him. 

"Don't look so pissed, I'll take you back~" He said, going to hug you before you shoved him back.

"Don't touch me! You're fucking crazy!" You seethed, taking a step back. You could feel the fire behind you as it moderately burned the back of your neck.

He just stared at you, obviously irritated as you rejected his advances once again. His dark eyes burned holes into your form as he glared at you. You were starting to get a little worried for your safety when he suddenly passed out on the ground. 

You jumped slightly when his body collided with the hard ground. You didn't know what you were supposed to do as you hesitantly stepped forward to see if he had any injuries or if he were still conscious. Your heart started beating quicker as you slowly approached the raven-haired man. 

You were on the floor next to him, about to flip him over, when you heard sirens in the distance. Alerting you, and apparently Ace as well as he had quickly awoken, grabbing your wrist and climbing on top of you. You started shaking when you watched him pull a knife out of his pocket.

"This is your last chance babe, take me back or I'll have no choice but to kill you." 

"No! Get off of me you stupid bitch." You yelled, biting his arm, desperately trying to be set loose. 

The sirens were getting louder and louder, you were certain they'd be here any second now to save you and everyone else who had the misfortune of being caught up in this mess. Ace had wrapped his hand around your collar, trying to keep you still as you squirmed in his grasp. 

"Stop moving! I swear I'll slit your throat if you don't stay still!" He shouted, holding the knife against the skin of your neck. 

You didn't believe he had the guts to actually go through with it. I don't know why you thought he was going to draw the line at murder when he had just committed arson. Your slow thinking was really screwing you over in this life. Well, I guess he really did mean it since he stabbed your chest 3 times, puncturing your lungs and leaving you there to die as he fled the cops into the night. 

There you lay, in a pool of your own blood, dying out in front of a 7/11. The paramedics had tried putting you on a stretcher, but it didn't matter anymore, you had already died of blood loss and not being able to breathe properly. 

----------

Sorry about the length of it and how fast pace it is, I wanted to at least get you guys a chapter for Christmas. I love you all so much make sure to eat and get enough sleep<3