Chapter 7

GUYS SINCE I SURVIVE THE REPORT THAT I NEED TO PRESENT TODAY, I'LL CELEBRATE IT BY POSTING THIS!!! 🎉🎉

PART 7: END OF THEIR FIRST CASE

AS PANG AND WAVE leave the room, the others were left inside. Punn discussed to them what they have found. Namtarn then suddenly sit beside the cabinet as she touched it, she saw that someone put something in it.

"Guys.. guys." Namtarn whispered.

"What?" Claire asked in annoyance.

"Someone put something inside the room, i saw it there is something poisonous inside the cabinet." Namtarn explained.

"What should we do now?" Korn asked and Mon were now full on guard.

"Do you guys can see any manikins? We will use it, i will copy each other's faces and figures, Claire and Namtarn create clothes that can help us dress the manikins." Punn ordered them, and they do as he says.

"Ohm, after we finished transport us somewhere safe... In the Janitor's room it is big enough for us." Punn said and Ohm were now trying his best to focus as what he says.

"I'll transport Jack first." Ohm said and Punn agreed.

Ohm held Jack's wrist and they disappeared. As Mon and Korn get the tools needed for the manikins, Punn started to paint and shave them. He eventually copied them, but the shape, he can't fix it.

"Dang it!!" Punn said in annoyance, and Claire hugged him.

"Hey, calm down, it's fine." Claire said as she was consoling him to calm down.

"I have an idea, but I don't know if it'll work." Punn said, as he looked at Claire.

Punn held one of the manikins that looked like Claire, as he started to imagine that it is indeed Claire, the manikin change its form as it now looks like Claire. Claire was shocked and so it Jo, Mon and Korn.

"Guys, i already know where are the other---oh, it looks like Claire, i almost thought it was her." Namtarn said as she looked at the dummy Claire.

"How did you do that?" Claire asked.

"I just think that it was you as i touch it." Punn said.

"Uhm, where is Ohm?" Namtarn asked, she noticed that Ohm is nowhere to be found.

"Here!!" Ohm said as he appeared behind Namtarn making her smack him with the things she is holding.

"Fudge!!" Ohm shouted in pain, he suddenly fell down in pain.

"S-shocks, I am so sorry!!" Namtarn said as she was now nervous because she hit Ohm.

"It's fine." Ohm said while he was having a massive nosebleed.

"Ohm!! You are bleeding so bad!!" Claire exclaim.

"Shia!!" Ohm exclaimed as he held his nose and get a tissue box and immediately wipe it out and put some tissue inside his nose.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!" Claire laughed, "you looked like the dead person in some movies!!" Claire keeps on laughing.

Punn in the other hand were busy mimicing his classmates feature and he was now shaking. He eventually completed them, and it was successful. Though the dummies doesn't talk, nor do they move. It's just the physical form were change but not the inside.

You are useless..

You think they care?

You should eliminate them, they're just using you!! You should save yourself first!!

Attractive Addiction | PANGWAVE | COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें