Chapter 32

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

PART 32: Another Kink

SINCE BOTH FAMILIES OF WAVE AND PANG visited and already know about them, they're now official. After a few weeks the others found out about it because Pang is so clingy and touchy to Wave even if there's others around. And they heard Pang called Wave 'Love', 'Honey', 'Dear' and 'Babe'.

"Ugh, here comes the cheesy couple!!" Ohm said as he is tired if Pang's cheesy energy.

"If you don't wanna see me, us, being like this, then go away." Wave said as he is working on his laptop with the files that is needed to be done.

"Can't you stop being so lovey-dovey?"

"No, shut up. It's not our fault Namtarn has a weak body and needs to be monitored and she need therapy and medication to boast her body." Wave said and Pang keeps on kissing him on his neck, growling and slightly moaning.

"Pang, not now, you can be clingy but stop moaning in my ears!! I have to finish this!!" Wave said and Pang pouted.

"Can we do it after that?" Pang asked.

"Haaa... Fine." Wave sighed and gave up at Pang's insatiable desire.

What does a rape like fuck felt like? I wonder.

Wave suddenly begun to crave for a forceful, rough and edgy sex. He wanted danger, fear and pain while being fucked.

"On the other hand, I'll do you first." Wave said and he grab Pang's hands, "let's go."

Pang and Wave leave the room making Ohm felt at ease. Those two surely made him felt so much jealousy since he can't see Namtarn today, he drained her and he didn't know that her body will be fragile afterwards.

As Pang and Wave both go to their room in the Head Quarters, Wave whispered something on Pang's ear making Pang smirked and his eyes looks at Wave as if he'll eat him alive.

"Fuck you, Wave, you're so kinky!!" Pang said and smirked.

"I'll do it, I wanna hear you moan while I fuck you... Rough... Senseless..." Pang walked towards Wave making Wave gulped his own saliva.

"I'll fuck you and won't care even if you like it or not, cry or whatever I don't care. You're mine tonight, my slut, my whore, mine." Pang said as he growled and Wave fell on the bed and gulped.

What did I do?

Wave can sense danger surrounding Pang, he can sense that he fucked up. He really wanted to be fucked, but it looks like he'll be literally gonna be fuck forcefully. He wanted it, he like it, he love it, but nonetheless he still fell fear.

"Ughhhh... I'll choke you, lick you, bite you and chew you. You want that right?" Pang said as he leaned forward to Wave. What he said sends millions of voltage on his body.

"U-uhm..." Wave can't say anything his tongue felt numb.

"Can't talk? Sure. I'll make you scream, even if you tell me to stop, I. Won't. Stop." Pang said and growled at Wave, and he felt like he is seeing a demon right now, something inside him is happening he can't name it but he has this feverish feeling that made him weak and his mouth numb.

"I. Will. Break. You. Fuck. You. You. Won't. Be. Able. To. Walk." Pang said that as he bites onto Wave's neck as he say them word per word.

"U-ughhh.. P-pangg... Haa.." Wave is feeling feverish and weak and he hold on Pang's shoulder.