Chapter 27

MATURED CONTENT AHEAD... AGAIN.

PART 27: LOSING THE AUTHORITY OR LOSING HIM?

AS OF THE MOMENT PANG AND WAVE are now ready to attack the Ministry. Even if Supot has great potential, they have Pang's potential of nullification. Wave is on a room with Mon, Korn and Jack, while the others were on Pang's side.

"Are you ready? We already talk this out." Wave asked using the mic on his small earpiece.

"Yes, we are ready." Everyone said.

"Let's go, stripping off the power of Ministry and Supot begins.. now!!" Wave said and Pang with the others went inside the room where the meeting is being held.

Everyone inside that room were shocked to see Pang and the others. Supot frown and is annoyed by Pang's entrance.

"Didn't your mother told you that it's rude to just came in-"one of the Minstry member were cutted off by Punn's sudden smashing of the wall, it break and leaves a crack.

Punn studied taekwondo and karate for just a day, he watched every video about karate and taekwondo.

"W-what do you want?" Mr. Taweesilp said, and Pang looked at him.

"Now that you mentioned, I want you to stop treating us like a fucking lab rats!! Also I want you to strip off the authority that Supot has.." Pang said and he looked at Supot with stern eyes. "Also give us authority in the Ministry."

"Why would we do that?" Ms. Darin said.

"This bitch really is so fucking annoying." Wave said as he looked at the monitor and he heard Ms. Darin talked.

"Well.. we would like to say that we all have your dirty secrets, and give us the authority we want to stop this shit and make other children's life better. Better system and treatment." Pang said and Supot looked at him.

"You think there will be peace on what you're doing? It'll be a big trouble if you did this.. tell me does any of you wanted to have their potentials erased? You, Pang, do you wanted to?" Supot said and smirk as he didn't say anything.

"See? You don't also wanted to lose it, even you, yourself Pawaret." Supot said as he know that Pawaret wanted the potential to use it to protect Wave.

"I will... I am willing to lose it, but can you lose what is dear to you the most?" Pang said and smirk as he know it'll hit a nerve on Supot. He saw how the smirk on Supot's face fade.

"Can't talk now? Just give us the authority and don't treat us like some lab rats. If you dare to go against us, we will make sure you'll pay for this." Pang said with a stern voice and suddenly things float and the glass broke.

"What an attention seeker." Wave whispered as he saw what Pang did.

"Supot, you used your own students just for your own sake. You made Namtarn and Korn do things that they don't like and to go against the law." Pang said and everyone in the room stay quiet.

"Give us the authority and make sure you won't go against us. And yeah, about that Nyx88... We already decoded it." Pang said and smirked.

"That is impossible!! It'll take years to solve that!!" Supot said and it made him smirked.

"With Jack, Jo, Wave, Namtarn, Me, Chanon and Yuth, that is not impossible to be solve within days." Pang said making Supot grow nervous.

The Ministry members were now panicking, these group of young adults dare to go against them and they can't do anything. Virus is not a great option either. They can't defeat this geniuses infront of them, they outsmarted them.